arizona nullifies NDAA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Come OOOOOOONN New York.

2. Just have to ask if any of your ancestors who came to this new land centuries ago were forced to carry their green cards with them or face arrest and deportation?
    That same policy should be adopted to deal with illegal immigration today. Europeans who came to this already occupied land did not have to work to become citizens all they were asked to do was to spread their new diseases and to add their own racist views and actions to help kill or maime all the native inhabitants.
    Centuries later and there are only a very few true native americans left...and those are in abject poverty due to the persecution they had to endure.
    Sad that this "new country" had to be started so lawlessly and with no regards to the native peoples lives. And now this is the land of the free who are trying so hard to keep out new immigrants?
    Sad commentary about USA. Certainly not the land of the free.

3. this makes my penis very hard

4. :hide:

5. Maines on its ways to and other states are considering nullifying too good to see some non dirty politicians still out there

6. Saaammmeeeee

7. Awwwww so its only a class 1 misdemeanor. It should be a felony

8. sweet!! Represent AZ! Surprised actually, this state has terrible politicians lol. none the less looks like I dont have to worry about any FEMA camps :smoke:

9. you lucky bastard. My state (massachusetts) would never nullify its far to corrupt. Anyway wish me luck

10. What about cali!

Help a neighbor state out! Haha

11. the entire east coast is fucked with corruption. Big reason I got the hell out of NY. :wave:

West coast is like a different country then the east coast. Really is a lot different.

12. [quote name='"Degrassmann"']

the entire east coast is fucked with corruption. Big reason I got the hell out of NY. :wave:

West coast is like a different country then the east coast. Really is a lot different.[/quote]

How so dude?
    I always wonder how it was on the east

I've been on the west my whole life