This is insane.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Barbarism. Its not unique to Islam by any means, you can find the same sort of intolerable practices in a lot of religions. Nonetheless it is inexcusable. Thats why I believe the United States should stay as far away from that barbaric cesspool known as the Middle East as possible. Until the Non Aggression Principle is widely accepted by every culture you will find political, economic and religious forms of tyranny in every corner of the globe.

2. Crazy stuff...

That said there are loo la's in all religions... In your own country you have that band of freaks the ultra orthodox (haredi) attacking women on the bus and streets, refusing to sit near women etc etc...

This "guide to wife beating" is not reflective of the behavior and views of the vast vast majority of Muslims...

3. newsflash: Abrahamic religions are utterly vile.

4. [quote name='"James2912"']. Thats why I believe the United States should stay as far away from that barbaric cesspool known as the Middle East as possible. [/quote]

yeah, what barbarians over there ! let's stick with the wife beaters in America who do it even without religious justification.

come on man.

Americans boo the golden rule, and you want to stay away from barbaric cesspools, so how is the United States a better option, really?

5. Maybe because there are laws against it. The police intervene, etc.etc. . In these countries its permitted.

6. [quote name='"gedio"']newsflash: Abrahamic religions are utterly vile.[/quote]

This sums it up pretty nicely.

7. In what countries is it permitted by law to beat women ?

8. #10 Tom79, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    [quote name='"smokinp"']

That said there are loo la's in all religions... In your own country you have that band of freaks the ultra orthodox (haredi) attacking women on the bus and streets, refusing to sit near women etc etc...

[/quote]

Not even 0.00001% similarity.
    Jewish believes placing the woman on first spot, the woman is highly respective and she is the power in every man. Thats the jewish vision of a woman.

What you heard in the bus is one crazy man who Spit on a woman which didn't dressed as he believe woman should. He was got arrested on the same day and the whole community Banned him.

Theres no compression btw the two.. In the jewish community, specially in the most religious ones, one will never beat his wife, Never.

9. [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']
    Define normal please.[/quote]

Normal is not beating your wife.

10. The haredi Jews even refuse to sit near women on buses and planes...

Ultra-Orthodox Jews increasingly refuse to sit near women on El Al flights - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

[​IMG]

There have been numerous reports of haredi Jews attacking women on the streets because of the way they are dressed etc etc...

There are freaks and extremists in every religion...

11. I hope I live long enough to see the entire world abandon the failed experiment of organized religion and just live in peace with each other.

I won't hold my breath though.

12. Muslim women need to grow some balls...

13. i hate hardcore religious people... every single religion has its oddballs and they are all freaks

what happened to moderation?

14. Your morality and mine agrees, but that's a pretty narrow definition.

15. [quote name='"smokinp"']

The haredi Jews even refuse to sit near women on buses and planes...

Ultra-Orthodox Jews increasingly refuse to sit near women on El Al flights - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

There have been numerous reports of haredi Jews attacking women on the streets because of the way they are dressed etc etc...

There are freaks and extremists in every religion...[/quote]

1. Theres NO numerous attacks report, don't give wrong info.

2. Can you compare not wanting to sit near a woman to beating them ?????? are you ok ?

Not wanting to sit near someone is perfectly fine, each with his own opinion, but hitting a lady is faaaaaar from it smokinp.

16. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

This x1000000.[/quote]

Read the above post 100000 times ..

17. #20 Tom79, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']
    Your morality and mine agrees, but that's a pretty narrow definition.[/quote]

Normal is wide range of things to be explained in a post... i thought you got my point when i say normal is not beating your woman..