Police agencies in the United States to begin using drones in 90 days

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Police agencies in the United States to begin using drones in 90 days | Deep Green Resistance News Service

[​IMG]

2. wtf....

"There, that's the guy!" *shoots* "Woops, nevermind." "Oh look! That guy! maybe that's him!" *shoots* "Damn! That's not him either! This doesn't help at all! The criminals are hiding!"

I'm just imagining how bad many of the older people are at video games that are cops trying to use something like this. :eek:

3. inb4 Obama apologists. So this is what he meant by change!

4. i can imagine sometimes they'll have it on auto pilot on a path patrol

5. It has begun!

6. Many of you see this is as a bad thing.. Well, I see it as an opportunity to FUCK with the cops minds.

Costumes :cool: hhmmm, havign some evil ideas here hahah

What would trip out a cop more then seeing what appears to be a 'ghost' or some optical illusions artistically portrayed :smoke:

Good thing we have lots of time to ponder..

"Hey son lets try to shoot that flying chunk of metal!" :cool:

Okay daddy :D

7. Coming soon to a city near you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLZQ8l1eI]Call of Duty 4 - Death From Above - PC - YouTube[/ame]

8. This just sounds like a prime chance to fuck with cops. You can be nude in your fenced in backyard, right? Because if so I'm gonna be doing things that look as suspicious as possible in my backyard and as soon as it flies over, I'm pulling my dick out and beating it.

9. [​IMG]

Now in convenient drone form!

10. how you like your change now?
    hahahahahaha suckazzzz

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']This just sounds like a prime chance to fuck with cops. You can be nude in your fenced in backyard, right? Because if so I'm gonna be doing things that look as suspicious as possible in my backyard and as soon as it flies over, I'm pulling my dick out and beating it.[/quote]

lmaoooo

12. #12 Americandutchyz, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Hahaha this is going to be great! Every chance I get I'm mooning those motherfuckers. Holy shit if they put those things in the south they are gonna have one hell of a time keeping those things operational lmao

I wonder where they're starting with them.. If the rumors are true than Police agencies in Texas bought drones that can shoot grenades at people, or taze you, how the fuck do they get away with shit like this.

13. Anyone else up for a skeet shoot when they deploy these?

14. This kind of shit really, really scares me..

15. my grandpa lives in texas and has got a huge gun locker full of all sorts of cool toys, haha next time I visit its going to be fun :p

16. Happy huntin' :wave:

17. Welp time to buy myself an RPG...

18. Imagine this motherfucker coming at you at 50 mph:bolt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwXm2OwVOs0]"ShadowHawk" Police Drone Armed With Tasers, Automatic Shotguns, Grenade Launchers Reed Perry.flv - YouTube[/ame]

haha if he gets that close one good shotgun shell and that shits kaputttt

19. We should make our own fleets of r/c aircraft, and destroy them! Imagine, you're a cop flying a drone when a fucking army of r/c airplanes takes your shit out!

20. We should, lets form a rebellion of killer r/c planes.