can i supercrop 1-2 weeks into flower.??

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by msad420, Aug 22, 2011.

1. my plant is simply to tall and id like to either supercrop it or lst... i think lst would take way to long and what not and would really like to supercrop 5-7 branches at the top of my plant taking of about 1 foot of heigh...

just wondering if this will stress the plant out to much im not sure ... the spots where i want to supercrop are not woody and still green

please get back to me asap thanks GC

i was gone for 16 days and when i got back my drip system had supercropped one of my lowest branches on the same plant and its still alive and seems to be healing.... really hope its ok to super cropp

2. go ahead no problem. should also increase yield

3. Go right ahead man. I've been having to bend mine back too, to keep them from growing taller than my fence. It doesn't take long at all for them to heal and shouldn't hurt a thing as long as you remember to pinch before you bend. One of the times I supercropped mine I was a typical stoner and forgot what I was doing and just bent one. Snapped the top right off, lol. But you said yours aren't even woody yet. You're good to go.

4. lol man my first supercrop was on this plant ,, forgot to pinch as well and left quite a big scar mark.. was at a 90 degree angle for about 3 weeks.. fully recovered now with a fat knuckle but i could tell i dicked it that time. sommehow it is now almost straight up again just with a slight bend in the stalk

5. you will be fine.. just dont continue to SC after the buds start to nug up ( generally after week 2).. you will kill the harvest.

6. well its been about 5 days now we had some hard rain and it bent the stems past a 90 degree angle i propped them back up with some string...

will flowering be delayed at all?

how long until these supercropss have healed and forme the knuckle... they are supporting themselves but i want them to heal NOW

i usedGH grow micro bloom yesterday plus bud candy

im going to move my plant around so it gets light all day

please let me know how much longer itll take i was thinking another 5 days or so

should i make a splint for the ones that are bent more? wrap string around them?

also can i foiler spray 2 weeks into flower if so should i ?

7. Don't foliar spray in flower.

As long as the tips are healthy and trying to point towards the light, I wouldn't worry. I don't know how long they will take to heal. It depends on how much damage was done (I'm not sure damage is the right word but I can't think of a better one right now).

8. ok well there all pointing back up evrey single one ,, the damage isant to bad either they are showing the decay

when i used bud candy 2 days ago the lowest supercrop knuckled reallllly fast so i think theyll heal up very fast i hope

9. should i supercrop before i top or top before i supercrop? im a newbie..

10. supercrop instead of topping,.