LST, unfuckupable....?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by SmokingByMyself, Nov 19, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fimmed Top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lerking out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHOS NEXT!!?

[​IMG]

Enjoy. Ill put more up soon as she progresses!

2. By the way.. it is absolutely ridiculous how many leaves i have cut off.. and how many have just over taken again and again.

Most people are worried that they will fuck up with trimming! if your bud spots are blocked by a bigger leaf. tie it down or cut it off.

It will grow back. It will recover.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the newbie!

[​IMG]

4. Ahh the wonderful art of LST! Hope your all finding these pics informative and/or helpfull.

Enjoy!

5. Boop! this is a informative LST bio. so just givin a bump!

6. subbed because you have awesome pics which are very helpful.

7. Thanks homie. :p just trying to get a good visual guide together.

8. So basicaly the point of this is to keep the tops of the plants all at one level so that they grow even...?

9. Yessir. an even canopy means all of the buds think they are the top. :p

a combination of FIMin Topping and LST makes for a bushy baby :):)

Happy Smoking.

10. aw very nice, the pics are good! now if you are topping while LSTing, you will only top the actual top right? or do you top each branch growing up because they all think there the top? sorry if thats a dumb question, just bout to start growing and wanna make sure i dont do anything stupid.

11. and what are using, just metal hooks? or like clothes hangers or something

12. Metal Wire! just cut it to the length i need and then anchor them into the soil.

In my case i cut them extremely long. because the branches were getting so think and strong, they were just pulling the shorter hooks right out.

13. Nope i just topped and FIMed once. Do not try and fim and top alll the tops that come up! because u will get out of control:p and you will probably just end up cutting a bunch off.

FIMming is the process of cutting 80% of the top of your plant off instead of cutting the whole thing off.

This gives u(most of the time) 4 tops to then stress out and tie down.

14. ah right on i got ya, ill prbly just try FIM on a couple and top a couple and just see how it goes

15. yea! fim and lst. or topping and lst are both great combos

16. +reps to you.
    I tried LST for a moment my last grow, but the hooks kept popping up. I gave up, but didnt even think to just make them longer...will be doing so right now.

Nice pics.

17. Thanks Mang. thanks for the rep as well.

More pics as flowering begins.

18. Awesome pics mate, been looking for some detailed/clear lst pics for a while, big help cheers

19. Working on getting some new ones up. Been out of commission for a while! Thanks guys. Im glad this is helping.