Autoflowers vs. Pineapple Chunk - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by unclemick, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Good evening all! Thanks for stopping in. I PROMISE to post pictures when I get everything up and running.
    Any advice is appreciated!

So, I have a 400w HPS with a 6" air cooled hood (No fan yet) that will be here tomorrow. I will put it in this tent. See info here!

I have:

• BF Pineapple Chunk 4 weeks into flower. It is way too tall for my flower area and needs to be moved. It is spindly and has very small buds.
    • Super Cali Haze - It has overgrown (almost 3') it's space as well. I grew 2 of these PK Ryders in the same space it is in with no problems. Believe what they say about the sativa and 100-120 days. Mine was germed in mid-August and it doesn't even smell yet.
    • Northern Lights Auto-flower - I will inherit this from a friend. Against my explicit advice, he topped it twice and took cuttings. He only got it to flower after switching the light schedule to 12/12 but the buds are tiny.
    My dilemma is: What is my light schedule?

Your vote would be appreciated?

Thanks in advance and like I said, I will post pics of the setup when I get it setup.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

2. im confused. 2 of ur 3 plants are flowering, and your asking what your schedual is/should be? while flowering, you should only be on 12/12. changing light schedual in flower from 12/12 to 18/6 or 24/0 will reveg the plant, and thats not what you want.

stay in 12/12

3. Thanks for stopping by!
    All three are flowering. 2 of the 3 are autos. The pineapple chunk is not.
    I am leaning toward 12/12 though.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

4. leaning??? if its flowering you need to be in 12/12 lol..

5. no necessarily for the autos hes running

6. It is on 12/12. Any disagreement?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. I have begun a journal.

Here it is if you want to follow along!

My new journal!

Thanks for all of your help!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: