SOG/ Scrog

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by hountzz, May 4, 2010.

1. Hey there,
    So my grow set up is pretty small, its hydro and my tallest plant gets to about 2 ft before I cut that hoe off.

I know there are mad articles all around here talking about Sea of Green, and the screen method and what not...

I am not lazy, honestly, I've looked all over here. I seriously just do not know where to begin, and what to actually do.

Can anyone provide me with some beginner ass instructions, and a little mota - vation to get me going on this?

I realize that in such a small closet, that my bud production will not be as great, and that a SOG will increase my yeild sizes.

Any info will help. Thanks GC

2. Doesnt seem like you have enough space to do SOG. Scrog or LST would be good. I know nothing about scrog but LST is very very easy to do.

3. indeed.... i dont even have an idea of what SOG is anyway, and I ahve just read up some more on Scrog.

I am not sure if i have the ability to LST... my veg chamber is about 1 ft X2 ft X3 ft... and my babies are only in 3 in rockwool cubes and its hydro...

any help on how to LST with that?

4. kk this is what you wanna do:D lst the hell out of your mother plant, next (make sure female) take alot of clones, next all you need to do is veg the clones a bit probly 6in depending on strain then flower time...

5. Sure you can. You can LST anything. If you have nothing to tie to use a milk crate or something to that effect. There is a great sticky in the advanced section on LST. Should be at the top. The first page of that should get you started. I used that guide and I am on my way to a very good harvest. Right now my plants are almost completly done growing with 10-20 colas per plant and the tallets is less than 2 feet tall.