Fat people are stupider than skinny people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongBreaker6, Nov 16, 2011.

1. are people actually entertaining this idea?

think. please.

2. Last time I had my I.Q. tested it was 144, that was when I was 5 so it's not saying all that much, but I'm what is classified as obese. I can't tell you why I let my weight get this bad, maybe it can all be linked back to issues involving my depression, I don't know. But I do know I'm not stupid and I'm fat as hell.

The point is, someone who's smart can be fat (even very fat) but someone who's stupid would let it get to the point where they hang off the seat at a buffet. Other than that, it means jack shit about someones intelligence.

3. i'd reply, but that might make me fat and stupider...

4. #65 kancastank, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    [quote name='"MonkeySee"']Stupid : lacking intelligence or common sense
    -er : suffix used in this context to mean more

Sorry, but suffixes were made so we could expand the base words we already had. So please stop saying this person can not say stupider when you obviously know what that word means. And don't tell me Webster says not to so I don't because I'm not even going to reply to that.[/quote]

Ya well you are retardeder than i am

5. I am quite sure that obesity is a direct correlation to the fast food/ real food/cornbased everything idea.
    To eat healthy now a days requires some form of decent income and if you don't believe it pick up some veggies and then go to a Burger joint. Thing is someone or some entity has made it impossible for the Large percentage of ppl with low income to eat healthy. I shouldn't be able to buy 6 burgers for the price of sliced chicken breast (1lb) and a bunch of broccoli. Instead they market unhealthy foods because its cheap and largely affordable. It has nothing to do with low IQ as this craze is all about societal ideology. That eating healthy costs a shit ton of money.

If you agree that fat ppl are dumb because they are fat. Have children and create a family, get some bills now go grocery shopping and see how much of your slave dollars (its America we are honestly all slaves) gets you in groceries not much fresh foods in that cart eh?

Oh and another factor. If u are always working and ripping and running place to place GOOD luck cooking and getting to use all those groceries you spent you slave tickets on. Cuz they will rot. Hopefully u got those Debbie Meyer green bags.

6. Of course I could be wrong just like the article.

7. stupid about life if ur fat.

8. maybe not appropriately concerned with personal health

but everybody has different ways of living and i think we can all agree that a fat person could more than make up for their lack of health-concern (if that's even the case.. its not always so) with intelligence in other areas that many fit people lack.

intelligence isnt as cut and dry as some of you are making it out to be. you could be a genius in some respects and have no bearing whatsoever in other facets of life

9. I understand just fine, I just don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me or my appearance. You don't respect me for me, and concern yourself with MY lifestyle? Then fuck off, don't want you around me anyway.

Plus cheeseburgers are great, fuck celery. :p

10. i just like being able to walk around without having to turn sideways to let people past

11. I'm fat as a motherfucker, but I have yet to have people legitimately question my intelligence. Honestly, I know why I'm fat and it's a combination of a lot of personal shit, no excuses. And people say, "Oh just diet and get exercise". Diets cost more than normal eating because "organic" food costs an arm and a leg, and everyone says go exercise but most people stare, point, laugh, or even get in your face if you're fat and outside exercising. I played ice hockey for 8 years, and lacrosse for 3. I got plenty of nasty comments from other players, and even parents/spectators because of my size. Think that made me feel any better about my situation?

Being fat doesn't mean you're just some slob.

12. I bet your fat and ugly.

13. I recently overheard 2 obese black women nurse's conversation recently in a hospital. Their main complaint and subject of conversation was how bad the economy was and how they would have to "cook at home at least once a week" (like it was as painful as cutting your own wrists) instead of relying on McDonald for every meal.
    They certainly were dumb as shit, and quite fat.

14. I cant believe i weighed 280 let me tell u its pretty hard to keep that weight i would eat like a whole big bag of hot cheetos or someshit everyday and mcdonalds and now i weigh 195 and im 6'1 its not hard to lose weight being fat is a choice really

15. *you're

And I'm far from fat and I'm far from ugly. And I'm way smarter than you.

16. FALSE

Evolution is an absurdest process, your use of the term "de-evolution" implies that there is an end that it is heading towards, which is incorrect. maybe that twinky gettin to your brain, hmmm?

HMMMMMMM?

FUCKING HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM?

naawwww im like messinn doe steeeezy

Ooooohh. Pissing contest thread. I love these

Well some people are naturally chunky, although these 300 pound dudes definitely have some other cause.

Some people like shoving burgers down their throat, just like people on this site like killing themselves by inhaling filthy, disgusting chemicals.

FILTHY. FUCKING. DRUGS.

Kinda funny though to think how if this was some study linking weed to being dumbshits, everyone would be chanting that whole Correlation does not equal Causation thing.

Which is true.

I know lots a fat people that are smart, and lots that are dumb. Just like skinny people.

17. All throughout high school this fat girl said the dumbest shit, but this is the only one I can think of at the moment, so we were talking about the negative effects of the atom bomb being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and this is what she said "how many people died when we dropped those bombs on China????" everyone glared at her and my teacher said "you mean Japan right?" and the fat bitch said "oh wait the war was fought in Japan?" I sat behind her and I wanted to fucking punch her in the back of the head.

18. This entire thread:

[​IMG]

19. Fat chicks seem fucking stupid to me... cuz they think they are hot lol