McDonalds Monopoly!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheRedPill, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Maybe I'm just stoned, but if everyone posts what pieces they have maybe we could get like a big pool of game pieces and if some people wanted to trade pieces or give someone the missing piece they need to win it could be pretty cool.

My roommates and I went buck at McD's so I have 10 right now:

States Avenue #327 x2
    Baltic Avenue #322
    Illinois Avenue #334
    Indiana Avenue #333
    Atlantic Avenue #335
    Oriental Avenue #323 x2
    Reading Railroad #343
    B&O Railroad #345

P.S. I need Kentucky Avenue

[​IMG]

2. This thread is going to succeed.

3. I'll probably hit up McDs tomorrow and get some pieces. I'll let you guys know what's up

4. Hahaha this thread is gonna make national headlines for tons of people winning the Boardwalk and Park Place prize, I can see it.

5. I have park place, hit me up if ANY of you have boardwalk, we gunna be rich buddy! :)

6. McDonalds Monopoly. The only time of the year that I eat at McDonalds and everything is super-sized. Still holding out for that Boardwalk...

7. I have some luck alot of times and get the peices everyone needs,this will be edited after I smash some md's.

8. o i like this, next time munchies im suggesting some McDs!

9. I'm trying this time for some luck

10. I did this last year and was really excited to go on some 4-day all expenses paid vacation. Then I realized that your pieces have to be "winning" pieces...

11. im seriously down. this is gonna be great haha

12. man its bullshit mcdonalds in my town has not done the monopoly thing in 4-5 years

13. oh shit i forgot about monopoly...

guess i'm having mcdonalds for lunch

14. I agree! Hit me up if you get boardwalk!!

15. wow! i've never seen a thread like this before!
    this is exciting lol subbed not excited to buy mcdonalds again though, it's been a while

16. [quote name='"stillblazin1"']I did this last year and was really excited to go on some 4-day all expenses paid vacation. Then I realized that your pieces have to be "winning" pieces...[/quote]

Winning pieces? You mean simply collection of needed pieces isn't enougj

17. I only need one more piece for each color!
    FUCK YES.

18. This monopoly is a scam I tell ya... It's a sham!

19. They print out millions of everything other than one sticker/tab/thing in every set, then print off the corrosponding number of the last sticker according to the number of prizes. If you get the unique one you can usually buy the rest of the mass produced set on ebay for under a fiver.

A few years ago a friend I live with had the winning piece for the house in the UK monopoloy and threw it away because she didn't play :|

20. Someone find boardwalk and let's get rich already... :/ or kentucky, 25,000$ each :)