Free and Unlimited Energy being held back from the public!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 Solar Being, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    The Truth About Zero Point Technology:
    The Truth About ZP Technology: A Wake-Up Call to the American People

Zero Point Technology:
    Zero Point Technology | Energy Field
    More info on Zero Point Technology by John E. Collins:
    John E. Collins - Zero Point Technology

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWPht3fU-o]Tesla The Race to Zero Point Free Energy - YouTube[/ame]

More info about Zero Point Technology:
    http://www.dgswilson.com/text/TheFlowerOfLife.pdf Page 213-214

2. Free energy has been held back since the days of Tesla

3. I had no idea about all of this but I can believe it. It's just like how the electric car got killed. As electric cars became more and more popular, gas companies didn't feel like losing a shit ton of money so they worked together with the government to literally take away all existing electric cars from their owners and destroy them.

4. So you can see all of the "problems" we have aren't problems with the Planet, the problem is us, humans. There is enough of everything for everyone to survive and live happily, distribution is the real problem. Well that, and anything that would actually help us is being withheld for the money.

5. Anyone else have problems going to the lightworks website or is it just me?

6. Exactly. We will be the bane of our own existence.

7. hehehe, the government have us as sheep, nothing more, people. Why give FREE energy when they can make money off us? And at the same time, the people who can't afford it can die off, its a win-win

8. Greed has always and will forever be the grestest downfall of man, but all it takes is one great or terrible person to change the world.

9. I hate american tycoons. I hate how man can choose to benefit himself, or everyone around him.

10. Unfortunately it's usually the latter that ends up getting control.

11. One solution creates a chain-reaction of new problems

12. All of which can be solved by one basic principle, I'm not trying to go off on tangents, but that principle is Unconditional Love. With that you find respect for life of all forms, and can look beyond the material things that so many people these days are attached to.

13. +1

:smoke:

14. If it's soo good why don't all these electrical engineers have it in their own home?

15. #15 Philosiraptor, Aug 19, 2011
    Unconditional love provides unconditional jobs? Unconditional love provides unconditional money for the businesses/people who made their business in energy business?

16. are you serious?

17. #17 Solar Being, Aug 19, 2011

A Job? For what? When you truly grasp unconditional love, life becomes about living, not surviving, big difference. You're to focused on all those materials, when in actually they don't matter. At that point all you need is the basics, it's really not difficult being self sufficient.

For all I know they very well could? I wouldn't be surprised if the Government and Military are using this technology as we speak.

18. could this energy be harnessed underground?

19. umm.

yes, when one +1's its agreeing with the statement...

so i am being serious.

lol

:smoke:

20. I am... for my number is that of the material world but the truth is everyone needs a job to survive...it's just modern society.