Wanna see a new ANONYMOUS video?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Jul 10, 2011.

1. What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9q61Fjlqo]YouTube - ‪What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!‬‏[/ame]

What if they're the good aliens? I'm high :laughing: but what if...

2. The Plan!?!?!

3. #4 Swills, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011

Go to their site and register and you can see it for yourself. I did.

Check this out. It's in their Plan & Updates section of the forums :laughing:

or

or

I think I may just do that :laughing:

4. Yea I have already that's kinda why I posted that.

5. Well, why don't you start a thread asking on their forum? But I get the feeling we're just gonna have to sit back and wait for it to unfold, which is will be sooner rather than later

6. haha, I know what the plan is! I'm posting "The Plan?!?!" everywhere on the web.

7. haha cyber warfare is the revolution of the future

8. ima start growning my own produce

9. while I admire their initiative I don't think this is the best way to reach some one,
    visit World-Fixing Fairies
    i believe that site has same type of approach just a bit different, and if you know a lot of like minded people in your area its much more effective if you combine resources and minds...

10. thank you for sharing such a wonderful video, it moved me.

11. what do we put on these flyers or make into stencils? like what words

12. World-Fixing Fairies is a good place to start...

more info there at the bottom of page, but read through it all

13. thanks, and are we all displaying these on or near july 30th? right?

14. Facbook is now blocking the video, at least they block the original link, and everytime i post
    05 What Is The Plan? in a comment facebook deletes it.

15. Facebook deletes anything that has to do with it.

16. Mark Zukerfruit - treacherous thief/CEO of Facebook - is quoted as saying he does NOT believe in privacy. Maybe Anon can do something about that? :ey:

Every time I see one of these vids by anon, I get moved and inspired. Operation Onslaught seems like a good time; rip a few bowls and tag up my small town with messages of freedom? Count me in!

17. i wish i was rich, i'd do that banner behind a plane thing..all day long

18. i still dont get what anons motives are. all i hear and see is "bring down the system man" what are they going to change?