David Suzuki Depopulation Agenda

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hank Scorpio, May 29, 2011.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FApPskjSJeo"]YouTube - David Suzuki Depopulation Agenda[/ame]

David Suzuki exposes himself supporting the Depopulation Agenda. Very deceptive way to saying there are too many humans on this earth. I have contacted David Suzuki along with other activists giving information about scientific medical evidence that cannabis oil cures cancer, and he does not answer. 20,000+ die of cancers each DAY. His inaction is a choice.

Cannabis Hemp will sustain the economies of the world now, asteroid mining ensures there is more than enough resources to sustain human civilization for hundreds of millions of years at current growth trends. Growing hemp in space will also ensure less resources are used from asteroids so all the resources won't eventually be all exhausted.

When people you know believe the mind control depopulation nonsense, there is something very, very wrong.

Anyone who believes there are too many humans on this earth, are in a state of mind control. India is a crowded country I always hear, yeah on the 1 same street the media always shows, India has mass forests, its beautiful, much of the population of India don't eat meat. Western countries and their brainwashed populations want genocide, a Worse holocaust is already happening with curing your cancer being illegal (cannabis is illegal) and now theres rationalizations for this MIND CONTROL.

This is beyond fucked up how theres canadians, probably americans too rationalizing a population reduction (but SOMEHOW they won't be killed off too?) TV is brainwashing people for a pretext for genocide WAKE UP.

2. I dont really care for all the de-population talk (just never really got into it) but I will say this.

I think the best thing for this race, the planet whatever, is to wipe every damned human (myself included) off the face of this planet with total nuclear warfare. Why? Because once were out of the way, a new species will have a chance at evolution, I think we just about run our course.

Of course that's the super cynical dark minded way at looking at it. I guess we could just spark up a bowl:bongin:

3. I support reducing the human population.

4. We need less humans on this planet...

5. we just need people to stop having kids for a few generations :laughing: :p

6. I think we just need more ecologically friendly inventions. Stop using gas, start using solar. Stop cutting down trees and start growing hemp for paper.

I am sure there are many more environment friendly technology, but when it comes down to it you can't make money off the sun.

7. Popularity
    "It's just like any fad ...It Retracts before impact
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2z60kDdZo]YouTube - ‪SMASH MOUTH - WALKING ON THE SUN LYRICS [ON SCREEN]‬‏[/ame]

& just like fashion It's a passion for the with it & hip"

All good things must come to an end sooner or later?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E20CVtrbtKs]YouTube - ‪Mind Control Depopulation Agenda‬‏[/ame]

No offense intended but comments made are from ones in a state of mind control.

9. perhaps disinformation agents? :laughing:

you're a weirdo.

10. says the obvious disinformation agent! :cool: :smoke: :wave: :D

11. way ahead of ya buddy ;)

[​IMG]

12. people who dont use grasscity = gay

trolls on grasscity = gayer

augustwest = my father