I'd like to introduce you to the Bohemian Grove

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 20, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    Do you know about Bohemian Grove? Do you know where it is? Do you know who attends this place? What do you know about it? Chances are if you're like me and everyone else, you have no idea WTF I'm talking about, but no worries, I have all the answers you'll ever need so just hold on.

Bohemian Grove

[​IMG]

Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove

[​IMG]
    How did I find out about the Bohemian Grove? The History Channel of course!

Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Bohemian Grove CZ

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tINNp5v3U8"]YouTube - ‪Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Bohemian Grove CZ‬‏[/ame]

If you watch this show you'll learn about a man named Alex Jones. The only person so far who has successfully infiltrated the Grove, got film footage of the ritual "Cremation of Care", and got out with it! The History Channel of course wouldn't air his footage because, they say, he obtained it while trespassing making it somehow illegal to air. I guess they're right BUT no worries! I found Alex Jones Bohemian Grove documentary on YouTube.

Yo, these people who run our World are sick

Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE"]YouTube - ‪Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones‬‏[/ame]

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM[/ame]

Bohemian Grove Action Network
    [​IMG]
    Cremation of Care
    [​IMG]

Bohemian Grove Fact Sheet

The Truth About The Bohemian Grove

Inside Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove and the George W. Bush Administration*

Who's Who at Bohemian Grove's Mandalay Camp

Here Come the Cave Men!

25 Years of Protest at Bohemian Grove

Inflated Terrorism - Propaganda Lies

2. so what, is it like a satanic ritual site or something, or just like a private clubhouse for people with overinflated egos?

3. #3 Tomber, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Yeah I was watching this on History's "Decoded" show the other day. It seems pretty suspicious. Also that one stupid dude on the decoded show is one of the funniest people I have ever seen. Everything he says is unintended humor ahhaahah!

4. ^ At the end of the second to last video there is footage of them actually sacrificing humans by lighting them on fire. Their screams are even audible...

5. Did you watch the videos? The Alex Jones documentry answers your questions

6. no, i didnt watch the videos. alex jones gets on my nerves to be completely honest. its like watching and listening to an opposite spectrum glen beck

i just thought, since you started the thread and all, that you would be able to elucidate it more succinctly than making people watch a youtube video

7. a frathouse on a huge scale, not too surprising.. especially when you have money

8. Frat houses normally don't get together and make human sacrifices...

9. #9 Swills, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Well get over your feelings about him and watch his documentary about the Grove. He filmed it!!!!

Stop being lazy, How much more info do you need? I make a thread about this and YOU accuse me of not educating people?

10. Now to be fair :)laughing:) it could also be mock sacrifice, but I'm with you and saying they use real people

11. where did i call you lazy? i said that you might be able to tell me about the grove a lot easier than some youtube video could

its amazing that you can only get offended if you choose to get offended. and part of that offense usually stems from reading things in someone's words that arent there in the slightest

but no, i wont watch the video. i just dont care enough. but go ahead and call me lazy again

12. I edited my answer. Go watch a youtube video, what else do you have to do. I'm not really offended, more like amazed at how lazy you are

Well, then don't watch the video and once again bring nothing to this thread. Well done, ignorance is fuckin bliss :laughing:

13. Yup Bohemian Grove i think is a key piece of evidence in the process of realizing the Illuminati are actually real and active.

14. Personally, my thinking is all these conspiracy theories people have are false. Because if they were anywhere near the truth, regular people would never be able to find out about it. If the illuminati or NWO or whatever the fuck was real, they would be powerful enough to hide themselves completely from us. If anything, these ideas are just a distraction whatever is really going on. Because we dont know the whole story. I don't believe in a world government, but I know that there is no way we know the whole story.

15. there's no evidence, therefore no reason, to believe that human sacrifices happened inside the grove.

16. Ive heard of frat houses were you have to fuck a goat to be in the frat. Just thought id share :)

17. I watched a whole thing on brad meltzers decoded on the Bohemian Grove. So crazy.

18. yea this place is weird...ive known about it forever cuz its hella close to where i live. my girlfriend actually wanted to work there at one point since they hire ppl to work there and pay them a shitload of money. everyone ive talked to that worked there said its all super secretive, theres places nobody is allowed to go, noones allowed to talk about what happens there, etc.

19. im watching the alex jones on grove, I was well aware of them before,
    you know i cant help but wonder that Kennedy went against one of them at the meeting someone who held higher power and was used to serve as an example...
    these people are scary powerful....

20. saw these back in 2006 when I was HEAVY into the Illuminati