NWO - The new world order begins 2076 - The 300th year

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, May 19, 2011.

1. ok spare the bullshit one liners today please. this thread isnt meant to be an encroachment on anyones beliefs.

so last night my friend and i were throwing back some tall boys and rippin gravs while pandora was on birdman station keepin shit funky and we get to the topic of illuminati and nwo etc..

let me say my friend has been on this path for only a short time, 4 months or less, and hes been just reading and reading and watching vids and he's pretty much surpassed what i know in things like the new world order and their signs they have shown over the centuries.

so he explains those organizing the nwo have been planning this one world government, one world army, for a long time. and they are planning to put it into effect on their 300th anniversary. my friend says he's figured out which year they are in, and what year they plan on putting the NWO into effect.

so the date that makes this all significant, is the Declaration of Independence. July 4, 1776. specifically the year 1776.

add 300 years you get 2076. right now we are in the 235th year. as we move along thru the decades, i believe those in control, set off specific events, like 9/11, to move populations in a certain direction.

lastly, i wanted to google " nwo 2076" and see what came up. alot of interesting hits came up. an i think this number 2076 will start to be used alot in the future as signs or they might already be in place now.

heres google search results if anyones interested "NWO 2076". Look specifically what each search result is. makes you think a little bit how significant this number might be.

Google

i just found this weird site. "Welcome. Step into the new world order in the year 2076"
    World 2076 Wiki

and this is crazy as well
    The Future According to Google Search Results – In the Year 2076 Average Scientific Paper Will Have More Than 24 Authors | InTechWeb Blog

[​IMG]

2. I'm sure I will be dead by then.

[​IMG]

3. Humm to be honest Harry, I am not sure what to think, I truly feel that some group feel they are in control and working towards a big plan, however I think their plans could go tits up - just a feeling :smoke:

4. yeah thats how i feel, that they wont get their plan off the ground fully. something or someone will intervene.

5. It's ok we'll be safe, the world is ending in 2012 anyways.. :smoking:

6. Nope - I am a big fan of karma (sounds hippy but I do) and good over evil and if, the NWO only have greed in their eyes then well I am fucking pleased not to be them..... I mean wow talk about a karma kick up the ass :smoke:

7. 2055 - cars driven by dogs :rolleyes:

8. #8 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A fuckin revolution! \m/

9. [​IMG]

No legalization of marijuana on the list? meh

10. lmaol at 2088 japan becomes all robot country. lol

11. 2069 - public masturbation legalized???

Thats hilarious.. :D

12. If masturbation in public becomes legal in '69, I'm gonna be old as fuck, and you'll be sure to find me on the corner every afternoon beating off.

13. 2025 - 62 mpg cars introduced

check the honda leaf, hell i think we've been able to get over 90/100 mpg for 10-20 years. the govt just didnt allow it in the US market

14. If in 2088, Japan becomes an all robot country, may I ask where all the biological Japanese went?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Why did newspapers die out twice?

If humans became immortal and machine hybrids, why do they need a set retirement age?

16. ..i think this nwo b.s is way tooooo big for a secret society...what we really gotta watch out are for guinie pigs attacking major citys then making guiney creatures like bears and rats and rabbits and then puruvian flute bands taking over..the signs are everywhere...i am prepared because I am learning the puruvian instruments and I have 15 guinie pigs I am making freinds with them and learning there language :))))

17. what the fuck am i reading!

18. I believe it's gonna happen, I just doubt it will the way that timeline says lol!