Hey, that's poison... fluoride.. in your water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 15, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    This Day in Science History - January 25 - Water Fluoridation

Why We Changed Our Minds About Water Fluoridation: The Fluoride/Thyroid Connection

2 page article, but here's a taste of it
    CDC says,
    Too Much Fluoride in Water!! « Grahamrehab's Blog
    Fluoride also found in

[​IMG]

Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Fluorides

Top 10 Reasons why you don't want Fluoride in your system

Here's #4

[​IMG]
    Prozac

Figured you might wanna know.

Are we the only ones who add Fluoride to their drinking water?

Statements from European Health, Water, & Environment Authorities on Water Fluoridation

Funny fact about Germany, I think the first people to add fluoride to water were the Nazis. I dunno though, look it up.

2. so don't drink tap water then. that shit is disgusting anyway.

3. Theres worse shit in the air you're breathing

4. #4 Swills, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Here's another scary fact. Most bottled water is the same as tap. You see, Brita, PuR, and all those other filters don't remove the fluoride and other nasty chemicals. There's an article about the testing of bottled water, the results were shocking. Basically, the only bottled water that is good is one that comes from a spring, like Poland Springs. If its "purified water" your shit out of luck.

Bottled water contains disinfection byproducts, fertilizer residue, and pain medication

read more here:
    Bottled Water Quality Investigation: 10 Major Brands, 38 Pollutants | Environmental Working Group
    Bottled Water
    Pure Drink or Pure Hype?
    http://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/bw/bwinx.asp

Study: Bottled Water No Safer Than Tap Water
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/study-bottled-water-safer-tap-water/story?id=87558
    http://greenanswers.com/blog/237728/water-healthy-and-nourishing-bottled-water-not-so-much

This country we live in, well, it's been lying to you your whole life

5. i don't drink bottled water either. mostly i just drink various juices and things. actually, i'm disgusted by the taste of water. i can't drink it.

6. You just love to argue with me don't you. Yes, the air sucks too. But most people believe what they are told about fluoride, that its healthy and good for them.

Well, I'm telling them it's a lie.

7. Guess where most, if not all, of your juices, beer, and food water comes from? Good old tap water that is most likely has a dash of fluoride in it. It's in everything, just about.

8. would boiling the water get rid of the fluoride?

9. #9 Swills, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Nope. You can't do it. You're stuck with shitty tap water and shittier bottled water. Spring and well water is all you have left.
    Maybe distilled water?

I remember when I was a kid my grandparents had well water. Then some years later the town made everyone switch to city water. Wonder why............

10. My town does not put fluoride in our water. Around here the people actually have a voice but all the towns surrounding us have it. We also have the only all nude bar in 50 miles Woot!

How to Remove Fluoride from Drinking Water

11. #11 Swills, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Ways to Remove Fluoride from Water

These Do NOT Remove Fluoride

12. bump because everyone should know this

13. i read that when the fluoride mixes with the chlorine, its makes an even worse chemical..

do you think brita filters remove fluoride and chlorine?

14. Oh, It's this thread again...

15. That it is, thanks for the bump :)

16. What about toothpaste..

17. good posts bro .

18. You seem very educated about this Swills. I only drink water so I guess I'm shit out of luck.Although I wish it wasn't like that, I don't have the money for those nice filter :(

19. Anyone in general if they keep it mature.You post some good stuff man

But yeah, right now Im more worried about what Im inhaling than what Im drinking. I live in a very polluted city

20. No, it definitely doesn't. I posted just above what it takes to get rid of fluoride. Good luck :laughing: