How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Mar 31, 2011.

1. I saw there was a thread about "how long does a pack last" so I figured I'd ask you guys how many cigarettes do you smoke a day?

I woke up at 9 today and had my first smoke at 1:45. I usually smoke 1-3 a day. Around 5-7 if I'm with my neighbor, who smokes more than I do.

2. I don't know. I roll my own. I always have a bunch of papers at my desk and I have a huge container full of chopped up tobacco. I just roll one when I want one I guess.

3. i go through a pack of 27s every 2 days on average. been trying to cut down though, its an expensive habit and the money can be put to better use :p

4. Zero, I used to smoke around a pack every three days at my peak of smoking. Damn uni is awful for your health and well-being.

5. I roll my own too, I think somewhere around 15 to 20 a day.

6. Pack a day to pack and a half.

7. I too quit. It has been 6 weeks this week. I stopped by smoking bud everytime I wanted a cigarette. Just a hit and then I would put it out. It was easy to do. I still want one every once in a while but I just hit the bud instead. I can even have a drink and not cave.
    Health is why I did it I care for my mom who has COPD and it is horrible to watch man. Horrible! Once I am over the hump of craving it I plan to turn to tea instead of smoking bud as well.

8. Pack and a half a day.

9. feel sorry for anyone whose answer is greater then 0

10. Pack and a half a day.

Filthy expensive habit...but fuck do I love it!

:eek:

11. Zero, but there was a time when I was at 15-20 per day every day.

Glad I'm done with that.

12. Between 8 and 10 a day is my guess, I don't really count, but I need a new pack every twoish days.

I smoked for kicks from 14 until this last year with no problems on addiction. Stress from work and life has upped my usage and now I'm addicted :cool:

It seems foolish that I let myself into this door.

13. #14 Elem3nt17, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    Depends on how stressed out I am on any given day. If I had to ballpark it, I'd say somewhere around 18-20. There are those days that I smoke a pack and a half though. One of my roomates is going to vegas in 5 days, and the other is planning on quitting too. So in 5 days the house is going to be smoke free and ill have a chance to quit.

Looking forward to it. I can really feel the toll being put on my body now. Im almost 25 and my skin is HORRIBLE, I cant stand to look at my face in the mirror. Red spots, bad pores, I just have that smokers face now, its so embarassing, and im single and its not helping my confidence levels. Plus I will get bad breath like 30 minutes after brushing my teeth. On top of that I have a super fast metabolism, im 5'10/11 130 pounds and smoking a pack a day is not helping me put on weight thats for sure. Not to mention im starting to notice my greatly diminished lung capacity, if I take a big enough bong rip I have to lay down and labor my breathing for like 3 minutes. Feels like im not getting close to enough air.

I just feel so unhealthy and im pretty sure smoking has alot to do with it, that mixed with a not so good diet. I gotta turn things around though, I fee like im stepping on the threshold now, like if I dont stop im going to get cancer real soon.

14. depends how the day looks. depends if i'm with people (tend to smoke a lot more).

A lonesome day, though, I try to keep a minimum of 6 or 7.. still too much though

15. ooooo,but forgot to add when im hammered as shit or im on those little round triple or quad stacked man made pills with god knows what in them, i can kill a pack in an hour anda half. its something like this:
    *lights cigarette*
    *inhale*
    goes fuzzyy..
    comes back into reality
    "i dont even remember smoking this?"
    *lights another*

i probably do this back to back like 3 ata time.
    negative rep for black lung!

16. haha shit man i'm the same way. once im drunk and i light up that first cigarette, there's no looking back.

i only smoke on the weekends, really. i go through basically a pack on the weekend though.

17. im down to a lil less than a pack a day was up to 2 n some change last year....and i can almost guarantee im payin the most per pack on this thread..fuck me

18. about 5 - 7ish