Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Drug Induced Paranoia, Schizophrenia, and perhaps a small amount of Regression?

At least he knows hes weird "I have sunglasses on and I'm weird"

2. 3 hrs and 17 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you think it's legit to consider someone a girlfriend or boyfriend if you've never met in person?

4. #16626 WaxPayne, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    In my opinion, no. Without the physical aspects of seeing , being with or just holding your gf or bf, how can you define you are in a loving relationship with someone?

Platonic relationship?...yes of course.

5. Fine, I couldn't resist, how the %^^& do you know this, down to the minute!:eek:

Creepy much, lol, maybe I'm just over reacting, yeah, that's it, right?:smoking:

• Like Like x 1

6. ...don't worry about HOW. Just know that this is the correct answer.

...and that answer CAN vary, depending on the specific age of the kitten.

:hide:

7. Yes, if that person is a boy or girl and they are your friend, then why not, as they are.:D

You're implying she said relationship.;)

8. Had to fix my original statement, thank you :p

9. Almost 3 month old kitten.

10. Kind of, considering you're more worked up over the answer than the guy who asked the question.

• Like Like x 1

11. Hmmmmmmm.............

[​IMG]

Oh well, Touche my friend, Touche! :D

12. How was cheese invented?

13. this was answered a page or two back

14. #16639 stealthgrower, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    i am writing a report on motorola mobility, and their top two competitors are obviously apple, and samsung, but who would be the next in line to compete with them? LG, Nokia, or would it be HTC? idk... i can't find the answer on google. been searching A LOT.
    any help would be apreciated.

15. I would personally say HTC would be the next biggest, but that's not really research based, just observation based.