Post questions you thought were too stupid to ask

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 Volcano South, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    The rules have changed!

NO DISCUSSION OF OTHER DRUGS PERIOD.
    5/22/2010

REMEMBER BLADES:

[​IMG]

2. How do I pronounce EHLE?

3. Shit. I've been calling it "Vi-antsy" in my head for a while now. Never even noticed the second V, lol.

4. I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours but when I can rep you I will.

5. lol no problem. haha. i can't even think of any questions right now. not even ones i didnt think i was too stupid to ask.

6. Im on some vy right now, how the hell should i go to sleep i gotta get up early?

7. why doesn't santa come to my house?:(

8. naughty, naughty boy....he sees what you do when nobody is home

9. Firstly, probably dumb,

Are SSRI's and SSNI or wahtever the one with the N in the same? I know you should avoid doing mdma lest you get seretonin syndrome but how safe is it to do other drugs like opiates or anything else?

10. does your left testicle hang lower than the right?

11. my right one does.

how does one go about getting prescriptions for different things? (I don't expect a full answer, just like a link to another thread or something. I'd get it myself, but, hey, this is a thread for stupid questions.)

12. #13 reggaemylitis, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    questions too stupid to ask... where to start... all of apprentice tokers, and most threads in the box such as... "is adderal addicting" or "should i snort my dads anti depressant" or "should i do meth" or "i just took 12 niacin" man gc is all about the lulz lately. and the epic FAILS

13. I fully agree, my good sir.

14. how do I clear a bowl from my bubbler when theres still some ash in it and I can't blow it to get it out?

15. sort of an unwilling expert on this one (i've had two separate and extremely painful issues with mah junk) so, one nut always hangs lower than the other, and it is almost always the left one. only like 5% or so of men have the righty. medicine has no answer for this, it just is...

16. What happens when you rail Aspirin? Does railing alcohol get you drunk faster?

17. shit son, you never heard of gin snorts???? make a man outta ya, or maybe some sort of yetti.... the jury is still out on that one

18. its really bad for your liver and gut, I would keep clear of combining the two.

19. the easiest way is to take a thin poker, like toothpick status. and scrape it out then pinch it out, then poke down into the bubbler to clear it out. and keep your pipes clean of tar. :)