Help identifying a pill!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Self_Exile, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Okay so I found some pills and also a heroin needle...ughh...so I'm thinknig the pills might be good..

They are labeled "T7/PS" And are very big,white, and round.

Can anyone help identify this? It also said do not take over 4 so they must be very strong.

2. #2 mcinnc, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    its Yaz!
    or trilisate

3. IDK, It might be tramadol. Only thing i know of with T7 on it.

4. where did you find a "heroin needle" and some pills hah

5. There aren't any results for any pills that say "T7 PS" on pill ID sites... So it isn't lookin' good. :hide:

Are you sure you got the imprints right? Also, shape and color would be good.

If there is a label that says do not take more than 4, doesn't it also say what they are? :confused:

6. I looked up tramadol and na its not it...These pills are pretty thick and a perfect circle and are white.

Can't find it anywhere online.

7. Could you take a picture if you can?

8. Na they are in a plastic baggie with "Do not exceed 4 tablets" written on it. Already mentioned color shape and size and stuff..

Also I can't take a pic sorry. I've been searching on google and no results.

9. I don't think we are allowed to identify pills on these forums.

10. O well my bad...but doesn't really matter to me...if a mod closes it its all good but in the mean time I'd still like to find out,

11. I don't know, man.

I could find two results with people asking what that same pill is, but no answers.

My guess is it's not anything good, or there would be results on it.

12. Draw a pictureeeeee

13. Okay this I can do...give me a sec lol

14. "Phenylbutazone NSAID for horses and dogs for use as an equine and canine pain reliever for lameness, laminitis, osteoarthritis."

15. Ok lol I have no idea why I just found those pills then...I don't have a dog...or a horse...

Well I guess thread resolved

16. Damn son, horse pain killers? Sounds like that shit would fuck you up big time, haha. Maybe you got one crazy horse with a bag of pain killers and a heroin needle.

17. hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!
    Repp

18. Lmao...so you really think these would fuck me up?

I'm not sure if I wanna try them..I mean they are for fucking horses lol.

19. Look up on Erowid.