ECSTASY!!!!#$%$% help please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by liid, Oct 25, 2009.

1. alright i have social anxiety (for those who dont know what that is its prety much extreme shyness and its hard to do anything social) and its pretty fucking annoying and hard to to anything with anyone.

halloween is in a week and im going to a big party with my girlfriend. im nervous because its all of her friends who will be there and i feel like im gonna need to impress them or something. im also nervous i just wont be able to talk to anyone and feel like an idiot and ruin the party for my girlfriend. i know this makes me sounds like a bitch and fucking retarded but it sucks

SO heres my question:
    ive d one ecstasy and acid before and both drugs tend to make me more friendly and calm and makes it easier to talk to people. should i take ecstasy before the party to help me? i would have to keep this a secret. i would also need an escuse for my pupils or a way to hide them.

if anyone has advice let me know because im planning on buying a few pills today.
    i just want to have a good time at this party and want my girlfriend to not get pissed at me for being socially retarded hahaha

2. Man, I am the same way, and I rolled last night for the first time.

It helped me talk to everyone! I loved it so much!

Yes, take that fucking E and go crazy. Wear sunglasses if you want to. I did, and no one really questioned them at all. Even when my eyes were Sailor Moonish, no one noticed unless I pointed them out. People will be drunk; they won't even come to that conclusion unless you tell them.

Good luck!

3. thanks dude.
    i think its the only thing thatll help me have a good night.
    is drinking on e bad?
    and idk about sunglasses haha my girlfriend would know somethings up. i was thinking that ill say i took some kind of medicine or some kind of excuse to say if anyone says something about my eyes i just dont know what

4. Is it a sober party? If not I don't see why people are going to be asking you why your pupils are so big, everyone is going to be fucked up.

5. hahah true everyones going to be drunk as fuck so your right. can you drink alcohol on e or is it a bad mix?

6. Yea take the E if you are that nervous. It'll make the party a hell lot more fun too. Do you have dark eyes? Because I do, so when my pupils are dilated, people can't really tell unless they look at my eyes really closely.

7. I wouldn't drink alcohol on E. Both dehydrate you and you could end up in a pretty bad situation if your dancing at the party also. I hear that you can't even feel alcohol when your rolling, but I wouldn't know, I've never drank when I've rolled. So all in all, yes it is a bad mix. If anything, smoke some weed or cigs, it feels amazing.

8. I wouldn't keep it from her that you're going to be on E, there'll be a noticeable difference in your demeanor. I don't think you need to worry about people asking about your pupils, but she's definitely going to know something's up. I say tell her, and then roll balls without concern.
    And drinking on e can be dangerous, because they both dehydrate you. I don't think you'll need to drink anyway, if you get good pills.

9. Don't do it. There are plently of people who end up in the hospital from mixing E with alcohol. If you mix them, you get dehydrated extremely quickly

10. alright thanks for the help i think im going to take it before the party so i chill the fuck out and have fun hahaha
    idk if im gonna tell my gf yet

11. Is your girlfriend alright with ecstasy or other drugs?