So Seriously.. Was 9/11 Terrorists Or Not?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I hear some much from both sides, but please someone who has throughly researched all of the evidence, tell me the truth. Nano Thermites? Tell me I just wanna know and tell me the key facts.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE]YouTube - 911 Loose Change (full-length)[/ame]

that is what changed my mind. Actually good points, rather than Zeitgeist's bullshit

3. Nobody on here is going to have the definitive answer. That's why there are so many conspiracies: because a lot of the info has never been released to the public

4. I'm not sure that the "key facts" have ever been released to the public. Our friendly government has kept a lot of evidence classified.

IMO, loose change does a good job at debunking the official story.

5. Agreed. What did you think, there was someone here who has all the "answers?"

6. I'm sure someone will show up who thinks they do...:D

7. So seriously, when will people stop making these stupid threads

8. When people will stop believing in eccentric conspiracies...which is never.

9. it was that fuckin bush dude

im from canada fuck usa

10. fuck you man, canada is straight, but that was uncalled for

11. It is extremely unlikely that 10 to 100 tons of explosives were smuggled into in the World Trade Center towers, as that Nano Thermite idiot chemistry teacher from Denmark claims. Fuck him, it didn't happen like that and virtually nobody here believes that it did except for a few gullible people from places like Texas.

12. lol, why the hate on Texas?

Stereotyping makes you look stupid.

13. I changed it in my post - but there is still a lot of conspiracy bullshit coming out of that state from a few people - like the Alex Jones Show.

14. I am very intelligent and I am from Texas.

Anyways, it appears all the blame was placed on arabs. Piece it together.

15. I subscribe to Occam's razor.

So yes, terrorists are responsible for 9/11.

16. They, the "Arabs" themselves, believe it was bin laden and his bunch that were responsible for 9/11 - and they're probably right.

17. Alright OP, you want answers? You want the truth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM]YouTube - Classic Movie Line #15[/ame]

18. The FBI doesn't believe bin Laden was responsible and they're probably right.

19. i dunno man watch that video i posted. Its not fookin annoying like Zeitgeist and all of that shit. It changed my mind, thats for sure

20. #20 garrison68, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

I don't think that the FBI has much jurisdiction over bin laden's alleged participation in the events of 9/11, but this does not mean that they think he was innocent. He is on their "Most Wanted" list, for other terrorism crimes. This poster is from 1999, revised in Nov. 2001.

Most Wanted Terrorist - Usama Bin Laden

[​IMG]
    MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH
    [SIZE=+3]USAMA BIN LADEN[/SIZE]

[​IMG]
    Aliases:Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, The Prince, The Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, The Director[SIZE=+1]

DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]

Date of Birth Used: 1957Hair:BrownPlace of Birth:Saudi ArabiaEyes:BrownHeight:6'4" to 6'6"Sex:MaleWeight:Approximately 160 poundsComplexion:OliveBuild:ThinCitizenship:Saudi ArabianLanguage:Arabic (probably Pashtu)Scars and Marks:None knownRemarks:Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.

[SIZE=+1]CAUTION[/SIZE]

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

[SIZE=+1]REWARD[/SIZE]

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS