Is there something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sandwichman, Aug 24, 2009.

1. So i took 5 vicodin - 5mg, 25 mg total at about 3 hours ago, and the whole time i didn't feel much, a little body high, but still nothing major. i am 5'10 210 lb and for some reason i dont seem to get affected by vics. the first time a few months ago, i took 3 and i was feeling good. a few days ago i took 3 and didnt feel shit. now i take 5 and feel a little something but still not much.

what do you guys think? i have 6 left so i figure i'll take all of them but idk should i snort them or something? i've been taking em on an empty stomach but do you think thats the problem (it seems like it should actually be more effective really). also i was thinking about crushing em up and then eating them to speed up the process but idk if it will improve things.

2. tolerance also weight i was taking 4 vics every 4 hours to stop dental pain helped alot didnt feel good other then no pain in mouth so about 15 vics a day you may just have a abnormal toleranace

3. DEFFFFF not. .
    i don't know the answer though, some people just have natural opiate tolerances. .

4. Nah, you might just have a higher tolerance.

Not everyone can get floored off 15mg (lucky fuckers)

5. vikes are pussy. That's all you need to know haha. Percs might do the trick, or you might just have a natural opiate tolerance and need stronger shit.

6. im going to go with everybody else, you probably just have a naturally high tolerance.

the same thing happens to me with benzos, with 0 tolerance it takes 4mg of xanax to get what most people get out of 1mg :( but Nature traded me an incredible low opiate tolerance.
    10mg hydrocodone or 7g kratom will get me nodding :D:D:D

Try CWE'ing the last six you have and plugging it:rolleyes:
    or maybe just the first part

7. Same shit happens with me homie, just a naturally high tolerance....shit sucks

8. I guess I'm one of the luckier one's here who can be feeling pretty good from 3 or 4.

9. Wait about two or three days to let your tolerance chill for a bit. Then down them and smoke a bowl about 20 minutes later.

10. #10 xlikelocusts, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Weight and metabolism have a lot to do with it. The more you weigh and slower your body metabolizes the drug, the less effects you will feel. Pretty simple actually.

Oh, and dont snort vics. Im not even going to get into why you shouldnt, I'm too tired but yeah if you want to waste 6 vics. Go and snort them.

11. Definitely something wrong with you.

Haha but no, I have the exact same thing going on, it was the universes way of telling me that opiates are just not for me. Stick to mah psychedelicz.

12. hmm thats weird, i would say you have a natural opiate tolerance. 10mgs of hydro gets me feeling good in my body if i smoke weed too but i am only 140 lbs

13. Probably weight/tolerance preventing you from feeling them. Just take a few more, chew em up too. But deff don't snort them, the APAP in the pills fill fuck up your sinuses and that's no fun :( But no, there isn't really anything wrong with you, just moar pills yo. Oh, smoke a few bowls too, you'll be feelin fine

14. Try performing a CWE like someone above said. Also, if you really want a good chance at feeling it, get over the whole "gay" thing, and shoot it up your ass. If you don't feel it after that, you definitely have something wrong with you. Hah. I'm kidding.

15. i like to snort my vics

16. Snorting Vicodin is not good to do.

17. Try plugging them. Seriously no one will know you shoved pills in your butt and you'll get way higher. Your butthole might be numb though.

18. yeah see for me opiates fuck me up greatly, but for some reason my body RAPIDLY develops tolerance. the tolerance also rapidly fades. its kinda fun.

19. don't take those vic's without doing a CWE, no need for all that APAP

and don't waste opiates, mix into water, shoot up the butt. Much less of a hassle if you have a proper syringe for plugging though.

20. Well that's kind of cool.