Danish scientist helps prove nano-thermite in WTC

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Poisongage, Aug 11, 2009.

1. #1 Poisongage, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o]YouTube - A danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )[/ame]

This. This makes me proud to be a Dane.

-----------

HERE IS A LINK TO THE OFFICIAL REPORT, GO READ IT IF YOU ARE STILL SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS BEING "FACT" AND NOT "THEORY"

http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

Go to the 2009 volume and scroll down, and there you will find the report in a pdf file readily available for public download.

2. Did you watch the video? They're talking about nano-thermite, not rust and aluminum.

3. I can't find the clip I was going to post, but it does exist.

A few weeks ago I watched a vid on youtube where several firemen and others were describing the red hot molten steel that was still burning under the WTC wreckage SIX MONTHS after 9/11.

If anyone has seen that please post or send me the link.

You can just go ahead and detach the word THEORY from the word CONSPIRACY if you ask me.

4. Do you know what nanothermite is ? :)

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqNugYbZX7E]YouTube - 9/11 Firefighters recall the molten steel[/ame]

6. Virtually nobody in New York City, from firemen to engineers and architects, believes this. All of these threories have been debunked, and if there was any chance they were true we would take action - but they're not.

The WTC buildings collapsed as a result of fuel fires. There were no explosions of any magnitude; If there had been, many people would have heard them.

Conspiracies belong in the Pandora's Box section.

7. Stop speaking for everyone in NYC. It's not right.

Did you watch the news that day? They were all talking about explosions.

Now, I wasn't at ground zero that day, so I guess I can't know for sure, but you really believe that two planes knocked down three buildings with one of them going from static to complete collapse eight hours after the others with no significant, visible damage?

8. I did not claim to speak for "everyone". I am referring to the vast majority of people here.

You can say all you want about "explosions", but I was in the vicinity of the WTC on 9/11, and did not hear explosions. Neither did the vast majority of other people in NYC that day, and many of them were much closer than I was. There were noises, but not explosions.

I believe that it happened only from the planes - I was told by an architect that I met and spoke with what would occur, and it did a little while later.

Again, virtually nobody in New York City believes that anything but planes brought down the WTC buildings.

9. Conspiracy THEORIES belong in Pandora's Box. Actually conspiracies that are supported by facts should be discussed.

Fact: two planes, three buildings. :confused_2:

10. If you listen to what the mans says - this is science - you can mess with it.

I agree that it has been a theory up until recently, but now it has been proven.

UNREACTED as well as reacted Nanothermite was found. Unreacted means that it hadn't been set off yet. Which means it was used to bring down the buildings. Fuel fires alone could never have weakened the entire structure enough for it to collapse.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetCLca2fbw]YouTube - Building 7 - Gone in 7 - WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT 9/11 !![/ame]

12. Just because many people in NYC believe what the government tells them, doesn't mean that it is true.

I posted this video so that we could have a debate. If you think that you can prove Mr. Harrit wrong - then do it.

He and other scientists have proven that nanothermite was present, and why on earth would it be other than if it was used to melt or blow something up ? He also mentions in the video that a combination of melting and exploding techniques were used. Nanothermite can be "silent", it could melt steel beams without alerting the outside or inside public for that matter.

One scenario could be that nanothermite was used to soften the metal framework and then also used in smaller amounts to crumble the structure. However, i do not know how it was used. I just know that it was there.

13. Guys, our gov already admited that they attack the buildings. So really, it is not conspiracy theory.

Nice find, poisongage!

14. " Throw another log on the fire...Then tell me, ma, just why you're leaving me".
    -Old Appalachian Song-

"More, More, More...How do you like it? How do you like it?"
    -Old Disco Song-

"I'm proud to be in America, where At Least, I know, I'm Free".
    -Dumb Country Song-

"We Shall Overcome"
    -Slave Song-

The best part of being American, is the great musical traditions.

'Til the Pentagon, is broke, and gone, and free means no one is threatening anyone anymore, we will not have honored these people who died innocently in these attacks, on our freedom, national wealth, and the futures of all mankind.

I bet we'd be amazed at how a peacetime economy would explode as well.

The 'Peace Bond' they spoke of in the 90's, when the economy was good, was among the unsung victims who died that day, and that is the tragedy within the tragedy.

I can't hardly watch that shit to this day without wanting to vomit, when I see it.

I get a nano-ulcer in my nano-gut from that video.

15. Okay, let me rephrase my statement. Don't speak for the vast majority of NYC. It's not right.

In the vicinity? Really, how close were you? I'd like specifics especially if you're going to make claims about whether you heard explosions or not.

Also, stop speaking for the "vast majority" of NYC. You don't know what they heard. Stop acting as if you do.

An architect is no expert in what we're talking about. We're talking about the nano-thermite that was found.

There you go again speaking for everyone in NYC. What gives you the right to speak for everyone? Stop being so arrogant in thinking you know what everyone in NYC believes to have happened on 9/11.

16. What ? Haha :D

17. There was a reason that the World Trade Center was built to collapse straight down.

They also did not have enough asbestos in them, but that's because of the alarmist fears about this substance at the time the buildings were constructed, some 40 years ago.

You can't say that anything could "never" happen when it comes to structures of that size. I used to work in the WTC buildings, before 9/11. They wobbled when there was strong winds. It certainly came as no surprise to me that they collapsed when hit by jets full of fuel.

18. Dude, it's so obvious. Do you really think muslims would of attack us? Go study history and the muslims. :wave: Done with 9/11 thread.

19. Of course anything can happen under the right circumstances, but the right circumstances weren't present for the building to collapse from the impact and the fires.

Most of the jet fuel was sent to high heavens in a ball of fire when the plane impacted, and the impact itself was not tough enough to break the structural limits of the WTC.