Question about xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by je5ter, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does xanax make you forget things that you did even if you don't pass out? Because I popped about 3 mg's yesterday and can't remember at all what I did that night or even if i passed out right on my bed....:confused::confused:

2. bump....

3. yes it can, i went to see the star trek movie and i took 3 mg's beforehand and did not remember the movie at all

4. Maybe you should do a little research before you pop it next time... Always know what you're ingesting BEFORE you ingest it... :rolleyes:

BUT to answer your question YES it can..

5. yep. happened to me before.

6. Xanax is a benzodiazepine which has amnesic properties. In other words, yes it does make you forget shit.

7. I really lol'd at this shit when I read it :D

8. maybe dont do 3mg?!?!? do 1.5-2 and kick it smoke some indo

9. Haha thanks guys
    But yeah I did research this shit before I did it.
    The only reason I took 3mg was because I didn't feel it that much on 2mg lol

10. Welll if you did your research you would know that it causes you to forget everything because thats one of the most well-known side affects of xannies... soooo maybe next time you should do some GOOD research... hit up http://erowid.org and look around there for future reference :wave:

11. I knew that xanax made you forget stuff, I just thought it was if you blacked out... so i just made a mistake
    and yes i researched on erowid

12. alrighty then there ya go :hello:

13. yep, thanks for the help

14. Quoted for the truth. :)

Always research any drug before you take it.

Research does not equal going to a forum for stoners and asking them for advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.