Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (Argyria Nervosa) w/ pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaComeUpCat, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Alright, my Hawaiian Baby WoodRose seeds just came in today!:hello: For those of you who don't know, HBWR seeds contain a high amount of LSA (d-lysergic acid amide) in them (about 0.25mgs/seed). LSA (also known as Ergine) is a naturally occurring, low potency psychedelic that is distantly related to LSD. LSA is a schedule III drug in the U.S., so any consumption or extraction of these seeds are illegal in the United States.

*Here are the effects as listed by Erowid:
    I will be taking 10 seeds sublingually (under my tongue) tonight along with 3 1mg Lorazepam (Ativan) tablets. Ativan is in the class of Benzodiazepine and one of the more potent Benzos. Like the other Benzos, Ativan is anxiolytic, amnesic, sedative/hypnotic, anti-convulsant and muscle relaxant; but unlike the other Benzos, it is also an anti-emetic, which used to fight. HBWR seeds are known to cause nausea and vomiting so this should prove very effective tonight.

*Here's the substance list for tonight's trip:

• 10 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (2.5mgs of LSA)
    • 3 Lorazepam tablets (3 mgs)
    • 3 Marlboro cigarettes

*My experience with Psychedelics

• Marijuana (many times of course)
    • Psilocybin Mushrooms (once)
    • Salvia Divinorum 10 extract (thrice)

*Pictures (taken from phone, apologies for bad quality):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

*Trip Log:
    I will be dosing sometime around midnight. This thread will basically be an unofficial LSA information thread and a trip log. I will do my best to keep you guys updated on the trip but if I don't respond for a while, then I am probably going off on a little journey.:D

*Music:
    I will be listening to a lot of Techno, Trance, Psychedelic Trance and other similar genres of music.

*Entertainment:
    I might also watch the History Channel's "Peyote to LSD: A Psychedelic Odyssey".

*Links:
    Erowid Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) Vault
    Erowid Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Vault : Effects
    Erowid LSA Vault
    Erowid Lorazepam (Ativan) Vault
    Erowid Benzodiazepine Vault

2. good luck to you with youre night.

never had the urge to try these seed psychs but thats probably just because acid and shrooms are readily available to me

3. You might want some weed to help with the possible nausea that comes with HBWR and morning glory sometimes.

Have a good trip! LSA isn't too visual but it's got a wicked awesome body buzz.

4. watch out man, you might be pushin it with three whole smokes.:p:p have a fun time man..i think benzos stop trips tho?? might wanna look into that.;):wave:

5. you dont wanna take the benzos with a psychedelic.

6. #6 DaComeUpCat, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    Change of plans, got the house to myself so Im about to drop now!:hello: Decided not to drop with the Ativan.

T+0:00 Put all 10 seeds under my tongue. Should be feeling effects within 30 minutes.

I dont blame ya. If I had shrooms and acid on the call, I wouldnt even bother with these either but I havent done acid yet so we all gotta start somewhere.

Dude I would get weed if I had the money, but Im broke right now!:eek: I was plaaing on using the Ativan to kill the nausea but Im taking it sublingually anyways so I shouldnt get nauseous.

haha funny guy. :p
    Really? I was thinking about taking it because Ativan's an anti-emetic but I guess Im going to have to save the benzos for another time.

Alright I wont, thanks for the heads up.:)

7. T+0:14 Decided to swallow the seeds because there was too much saliva building up in my mouth. Will probably getting nauseous pretty soon as a result, oh well.

8. kids these days (not sure how old you are but most people hear is a kid to me) have the hardest time with obtaining the connects. ive been a druggie since the late 60s and ive had the same guy tht provides my lucy shrooms and weed since like the early 70s so ive had quite a long time to build up trust, you guys have maybe a week or 2 and youre connects dont last long.

9. T+1:09 Dropped 3 more about 15 minutes ago. Feeling a body buzz and very odd. No real pronounced visuals but color appears to be sharpened.
    Yeah, Im 19 so I guess you would consider me "a kid" lol. But Im going back to college in like two weeks so I shouldn't have a hard time at all establishing a solid connect over there. But you're right though, me and my friends have had two shroom/acid connects and both mysteriously disappeared on us.

But that's a real good connect that you have, that's crazy that you've kept in touch with him that long.

10. T+1:30 Ughh, getting a slight headache and feeling a bit nauseous. I might call my friend to see if he'll smoke me out in exchange for some seeds or Ativans. Still feeling different, cant put my finger on it.

11. it helps that he was my roommate in college

if you can get a drug dealer roommate that would help alot but dont know how sketchy dealers can be these days so its all about making a bond with a dealer.

some weed would probably help you right now with that headache, i wouldnt suggest taking any meds with thse seeds in your system unless you know how they will react

12. are HWBR seeds more potent than Morning Glories? Correct me if im wrong but dont you need to grind up a TON of MG seeds to feel the effects? i dont know shit about HWBR and they sound a lot easier than morning glories

13. Yeah, I guess making bonds with people is the key to life, or maybe that's the LSA talking. Thanks for the advice.+rep It's good to have more experienced people like you here at GC.:)

My friend is getting off work in 15 minutes so he's probably gonna smoke me out in exchange for some of these seeds or Ativan. But surprisingly, the headache and nausea has gone away for the most part, all I did was lay down and listen to some psytrance and it worked. So Im already feeling much better and will be feeling even better in about half an hour.:D
    Oh yeah, much more potent, about 25 times more potent to be exact. 1 HBWR seed contains 0.25mgs of LSA and 1 MG seed contains 0.01mgs of LSA.

So yeah, HBWR are a lot easier than MG seeds IMO.

14. Can;'t wait to hear how the trip turns out for ya. I've had LSA on my to do list for a while now, and hearing other people's experiences always makes me more eager to try things. Good luck and Good Vibes your way! :wave:

15. Definitely going to stay tuned. I have wanted to try LSA for a while now.
    Good luck:D

16. I've had 20 of these seeds chillen on my shelf for about a month now and I am thinking about taking 10 tonight. Does anyone know if Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds lose their potency after a while? My friend got these seeds months ago...

17. any updates man?

18. what are some artists you are listening to?
    i love those genres :smoke:
    happy trippin'

19. i love psytrance

check out 1200 micrograms.

good vibes coming your way man

20. whered he gooooo