Lyrica 50mg capsule?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by worm., Jul 29, 2009.

1. I've seen a few people talk about these around the city,

but not really sure what to do with em.

maybe some of you blades can help me out?

Erowid doesn't give much detail..

do they have any rec value?

can they be mixed with something that does? (dones, percocet, etc.)

2. I personally love Lyrica.

In my opinion it's sweet. It has rec value at high doses. I take around 600 mg, and I only way 120 lbs. It makes me sooo euphoric and talkative.

You can either snort it or pop it. Snorting it is much easier than other pills cause you just pop open the capsule and poor out the poweder. It doesn't burn much, but the drip tastes like shittt.

3. i too am a fan of lyrica. i usually take any where from 300 to 600mg, just depending on what i have. never tried snorting them tho. none the less its a very fun pharm

4. I did them stole a sample container with 30 of them i think the were 75mg they were red and white. I took like 28 in one night did not feel that much maybe because i am a pain killer user and do higher dosage wanted to sell them but i thought they would not have to much value in the streets...

5. hmm, sounds like it's 50/50.

I got 16 of em' right now and I'm gonna hold on to them

to try until after my job interview tomorrow! :hello:

6. well, i took them and it sucked. I felt drunk, but worse. It was almsot exactly the same but it wasnt fun, i couldnt see, everything was blurry, i had NO balance and was walking into walls and shit, and i felt naseaus :x
    If you like being drunk you may like it, but your are REALLY fucked up on this shit. I did 650mg tho, and i weigh 145 pounds

7. I don't think I'm gonna make it to that high a dose.

just tried blowing 2 pills, and the drip is HORRID.

just popped 2 more, which puts me at 200mg..

gonna pop a perc or two, then wait.

might pop another 2 after idk.

I'll probably just use this with other drugs.