Snorting Clonazepam.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xbelle, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I don't take pills. I take vitamins, antibiotics, but no aspirin. I don't even like to take anything for nauesea or de-congestants. I enjoy cannabis, however.

I was prescribed a mild anti-anxiety pill and I took like 3 within the span of a week and then never took any more.

I've had eye surgery twice, once as a child and the second Christmas 2007. First time I was prescribed Lortabs. After prescription was up, I continued to take a few occasionally the following month.

Nothing but vitamins and occational medications, until last night:

I took and snorted clonazepam and :smoke: d.

It was wild, in an uncontrollable frighting sense. I also acted extremely out of character But of course I am fine now. -- If any girls have every done this on while menstrating, did it seem to make you more emotional that usual?

I am never going to snort any substance again. Likely back to no-pills.

But, I still feel completely fucked up. I slept from (??) and woke up at 5-6AM. I don't remember when I went to sleep. The night before tonight and tonight and the day in between are all blurred into one extended event.

My eyes look freaky:

[​IMG]

When can I expected to feel normal again?

I'm so dizzy.

2. those dont have the greatest bio availability when naken up da nose, much better when you let it dissolve under ya tongue.
    However, since youre not likely to be doing those anytime soon, its not much of a deal. Just for future reference, if you ever grab those again way on down the timeline, just do what i advised ya..youll feel much better.:smoke::wave:

3. Thanks for the advice.

I actually did let the first one dissolve under my tongue, but the individual with the prescription started to only give out crushed pills. I've never snorted anything in my life. Surreal.

4. Hahaha, wow, after reading this, all that comes to mind is Eminem's song 3 AM.

5. Haha, yeah, I burned myself with a cigarette once while nodding out, it just burned all the way down to my fingers...

To the OP, sounds like you took a little too much for your first time. Klonopin is a great anti-anxiety drug but taking a lot will make most people WILD because you lose all of your inhibitions, kinda like a 'drunk pill'.