White round pill, 3 MG, Boxed M???? Help lol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by youngbeast817, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Ok so I just copped some pills from my boy Rudy. Problem was he was tripping like fuck and wasn't saying what the fuck it was lol.. he was like I'll call you later bro. But fuckit I'm ready to enjoy these boys :p

Color : White

Shape: Round, not oval or roundish, completely round

Front: Boxed M(I know this is usually associated with Oxycodone but FUCK I've never seen 3MG oxys before??)

Back: Big 3 ( meaning 3 MG)

Don't mean to be a noob just don't have a clue, called up about 4 or 5 of my boys that do do pills, and they didn't know shit; they said they've never seen 3MG oxy either.. Fuck.. But the Boxed M MUST mean it's oxy.. searched the forums as well

Thanks in advance :p

2. #2 MandalaSmoker, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I havent a clue,codiene?I typed in the thing's you said about it and that's all that came up.Let me look around some more.

Sounds like a tylenol 3.If so you will only get a weak buzz.

Got a picture?I dont know if I am right but they might be t3's.

3. My bad bro I'll help out with a pic lol forgot that

[​IMG]

Except a 3, instead of 4

Peace :smoke:

4. I dont know any pills with a boxed m that come in mg. Alot of pills have that m though, oxycontin, morphine, methadone and probably some others. It might be morphine, but I don't know if they come in 3 mg.

5. Ah, I found it!!! It's generic Tylenol 3, so CODEINE FOR THE FUCKIN WIN HAHA gonna enjoy this shit :smoke:

The funny thing is the pic I posted was hydromorphone, pharmaceuticals is crazy to where just one little very subtle change in the pill design and you have a completely different drug

6. Its weak shit. Try to smoke with it to help feel somethin

7. Not really weak shit when I have 5 of them bro.

8. Nothings weak if you have enough of it. Doesnt mean the drug is suddenly strong.

Tylenol 3 is a weak high. I didnt say worthless just weak...enjoy em. I accept em when free too. Never pay for em though.

5 isnt some high amount either

9. thats a bummer...i was hoping that it was a morphine for you...but codeine'll get the job done

10. Yeah I was kinda hopeing it was morphine too lol, cause ive got the exact same pills a friend left here about a month ago, never decided to look them up, but now I know they are t3's :D

11. Haha true true man! But yeah 150 MG did it for me bro, goddamn I was so sedated :smoke: I actually was going to go to the movies with this one chick but I told her I was sick lol.. she could hear how my voice was fucked up and extremely low and she was like "you trippin?" I started laughin my ass off slow as fuck lol.. then I said peace and hung up haha! I kinda wished it woulda been a tingly sort of high, but naw it was COMPLETELY sedating, to where there was no feeling. Weird shit

But yeah I wouldn't have paid for these. Just a pretty good way to relax when I'm out of dank weed lol, hell I think even a heavy indica is better sedating. :D

Haha yeah bro the same homie who gave me these is gonna give me some hydromorphone too lol... but yeah we've been homeboys since the Pre-K man lol so he hooks me up big time! You always see this kid with eyes like Pinhead lol.

Haha enjoy them man and take more than 3-4 as Diceman said they are weak-acting in low doses!

Peace all, sleepytime! Got a big ass day tomorrow. FUCK YEAH, Saturdays! :hello:

12. i was about to suggest the one in the pic was hydromorphone. ive had the tiny 2mg ones just no box