MORE ECSTASY! (fun colors lol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by speedball, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 speedball, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    [​IMG]

figured instead of making a new thread, i'd just post my pickup from today in this thread.
    kinda suspicious of the pink pumas, awful lot of white specs.

[​IMG]

theres 9 leftover from my last pickup btw, they're mixed in.

2. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

i so wish i was you, glocks are the fucking shit, pop two and im in lala land:D

w/e i got some K at least :p

whats that one pill?

3. Man, +rep for those. They look ill.

4. god..
    where do YOU live?

5. #5 speedball, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    my xanax for the comedown haha. i stopped doing that for a while, but i just dont like smoking when i roll, and even after i just dont feel like it, so i take a bar and im knocked the fuck out.

and yeah, i just got this new hookup the other day and as soon as i found out they were glocks i bought 5 to test em out, now i know they're good i had to buy 20 more.

Got these sucks in little rock arkansas :) paid 160 (8 a pop) for 20. i was like hell yeah!

6. those are nice fucking x dude.

7. dont like the glocks...

8. damn ur lucky....ive had those purple ones theyre pretty flame

i just picked up 5 green glocks but the pistol is pushed out instead of in like those
    i would post a pic but camera phones suck balls

how much did that all cost you?

9. how much mdma per pill?

10. #10 speedball, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    :( why not?

$160 for the 20. got the bar for free and paid 10 a pop for the top two (leftovers from last week when i bought less of em)

Don't know. I just know they were good and I haven't had X in 7 months (prior to last week at least). I used to say white martini's were my favorite but idk these seem damn good.

11. all the ones i had were cut with k.
    I like my k up the nosee.

And idk, i just didnt like them.

12. well thats no fun!

13. naw it is!!!!!!!!!

pills with K are my fav, might have you sittin down more then u prolly would, but you still feel absolutely incredible and visuals are enhanced, must have a lightshow handy for when your peaking, get you cross eyed!

14. ohh i meant that you dont like them lol. but yeah, i have some lasers i got a while back that are awesome for rolling. green ones too :) They're best with a smoke machine lol.

15. oh shit dog, i got gloves each finger with inovas in them, 10 powerful colored lights moving rapidly in front of your eyes for 5 minutes when rolling balls:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fuuuuucks you upp!

so what are your plans for your awesome night your about to have?

16. it doesnt make a bit of difference by saying oh these white glocks or martini's were good, and other people try and relate to them. Maybe.. just maybe, people might use the same press. 8$ a pill is a disgusting price to pay too. what else to you reckon is in those little fuckers? You'd be a fool to think JUST mdma.

I dont live in usa, so maybe prices there are higher, just wierd cos your weed is a fair bit cheaper! In the UK, £10 (12 - 15$?) will get you 4 pills. But only cheap skanks buy pills these days, all about the mdma (rock, crystals) for about 15 -20£ .5g or 30£ 1g!

17. im sure if dude could get pure mdma he would
    overall, i still think its a nice pick up

18. not me, i dont like the buzz from just molly.

And those beans look kinda tempting now after all :)

19. Rolls and molly are both way cheaper in the UK.

20. Riiight. Well you do realise the idea of pills? they are supposed to be ecstasy, ie. mdma. Not all the doshed cheap crap they are made with!