Butterfly Knives

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by falcon10911, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Alright I had a butterfly knife, I just finally found one today. But then I got searched and they found it, but they let me off with a warning (I was suprised too). I blame my white lighter for that one..

I've had experience with the whole opening and closing deal so I'm pretty good at that but they're really hard to find where I am..

So any blades out there ever owned a butterfly knife? How much did you pay for it? I paid $40 because of the rarity of them in my area.

I think they're fun:cool:

I didn't think that the whole white lighter superstition was real until I felt it was the only reason I was in the wrong place wrong time in a place I've been hundreds of times before(A friends house in their forest) apparently we went further than we thought and were in his neighbors property and he happened to be fencing his property..

REALLY bad luck if you ask me..

2. I ha a SICK Butterfly knife. It's got a bluish-purple blade, and purple and silver grip. Things soo ill. I dont go anywhere without mine, just in case.

3. i got a gold handle one was pretty cheap 15$ i think, i can open/close and do a few tricks thats bout it

have yet to get caught twith it :rolleyes:

4. Nah, I keep my knives legal, just as good for stabbin people and they wont get me in any trouble.

5. I have one that I think cost like $20-30, they have them at almost every knife shop where I live

6. stilettos FTW

7. stillettos i like..butterfly knives not so much..
    these on the other hand: [​IMG]

sucks btw...i never use white lighters either..but i doubt its true...

8. i got a sweet butterfly knife when i was in florida for like $15. really liked the tanto blade it had.

Attached Files:

9. I've got one, but I don't carry it
    it was cheap as hell too, like 10 bucks or something...

they're pretty sweet though
    I'd rather carry a switchblade though