how should i take my vicodin??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighVibes, Nov 26, 2008.

1. i just got 6 5/500 generic vics the other day. i cant smoke, and im 18 so i cant get any drink (dont have any either). im pretty thin, 130 lbs, so how many and how should i take em? i was thinking 3. but should i pop em, or parachute them? also, i dont really know how to parachute so if somebody could tell me how, that'd be cool. thnx :wave: btw i have no tolerance (ive only taken one of the pink ones about 6 months ago) and i have no other drugs. peace

2. you grind with your teeth then swallow

3. crush up the pill put in paper swallow

4. really? oh, chewing it sounds like it would taste awful. ok and i know the basic idea of parachuting. but like, should i use kleenex? paper towel? should i get it wet first? and how big should the square be?

5. seriously? come on guys help me out

6. Don't worry about parachuting, that would be fuckig sick because those pills will break down into so much powder. Just put a couple between your back molars bite down once to break it into a few pieces and swallow it all down with some milk or something. Take about 15-20mg wait an hr see how you feel and take more if you need.
    BTW if you do this right you can't really taste it.

7. do want us to hold your hand while you crush your pills on a kleenex for you, too? you got the idea of how to do it dude its not that hard

just crush the pill, put the powder on a kleenex and then cut or tear around the pile.

8. dude....swisher chill out

9. i am chill bro; just sayin that you already know what you're doing pretty much.

10. You could crush it, pour it in your mouth, and swallow it without all that tissue paper nonsense.

Or just swallow the pill and wait the extra 10 minutes it'll take to kick in from not crushing it.

:p

11. man blow that shit... blow one and take 2
    crush it up fine, line it up and, blow it like a man.
    it won't burn that bad vic's are soft. and it'll fuck your ass up.

12. hell nawh.

13. Yeah it may not burn too bad...

But if you're like me, it'll make your nose all gross and congested and you'll feel like you have a cold for the rest of the day.

Not to mention the amount of powder made from one pill is fuckin' absurd, when compared to lines of coke and such.

And then there's the fact that only a very small percentage of what you're snorting is actually hydrocodone.

And the rest? Acetaminophen, colloidal silicon dioxide, starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, and stearic acid.

Yummy.

14. hahahaha. anyways, is there really any benefit to parachuting it? besides it kicking in 10 minutes sooner? cuz if its not any more potent, then i might as well just pop em. also after i take them, how long will it take to kick in roughly? and is it easy to act sober if vicodins the only thing im on? thnx

15. Yeah parachuting would be pretty pointless and you wouldn't notice a difference if the high really, it would just onset faster. Just break them in half and eat them. If you have not ever been on opiates you will probably act sluggish but its not hard to act sober unless you are nodding.

16. Yeah, I agree with jagfan. I've "parachuted" (without the parachute :p), snorted, and swallowed vicodin, and swallowing is just as good as any other method if you ask me. :confused_2:

17. aiight thanks everybody, i think im just gonna break em up into a few pieces with my back molars and down em. peace :wave: