Snorting or just popping?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by This Dude, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I got some more vicodin today, 6 10/325's im gonna pop them all. should i snort them or just pop them? does snorting really make a difference? i could never really tell

2. Pop them. I've snorted vicodin and they fuck my nose up for like a month. Makes it very itchy and shit. Also with all the fillers in vicodin its bad for your nose.

3. ya ur proly right +rep. also 6 vicodin would be a pain to snort...id do some oxys or hydromorphone but these pills are larger. they are the smallest vicodin but still proly not a good idea to snort 6

4. pop them. Or extract the hydrocodone but fuck snorting up vicodin...the APAP will fuck with your nose.

5. Aye, I'd agree with this.

I mean, picture it this way, there's only 10mgs of hydrocodone in each pill, but then you've got 325mg of acetaminophen, plus all the binders/fillers.

That shit makes my nose not happy at all, and then I just can't enjoy the high. :(

You could always crush it up first, and then swallow it. Might kick in a bit faster.

Tastes like ass though. :smoking:

6. what if i crushed it up and then tossed them in a glass of mountain dew and just chugged that? u think it would be ok?

7. #7 *guest, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work, but it might be easier (taste wise) to just crush it up, pour it in your mouth, and then take a big gulp of the mountain dew.

I can't even begin to imagine what a mountain dew vicodin drink would taste like, but I don't know if I could drink it... :p

EDIT: Also, you might end up with a bunch of leftover crushed vicodin in the bottom of the glass. I'm not sure, because I've never crushed vicodin up and poured it in anything... but I remember when I was a kid I had to take these pills, and I couldn't swallow them so my mom crushed them up and poured them in orange juice for me, and I always had to refill and drink the glass like 5 times before all the pill shit was gone...

Random, but yeah... I didn't like orange juice for years after that... :smoking:

8. ya i just busted them up in my mouth and chased it down with water. was pretty gross but whatever, i had some ranch sunflower seeds i popped in my mouth right after they were pretty salty so it took the bitter taste away. thx for the info tho +rep

9. I've always snorted.

More intense and hits your faster.

Make sure the powder is MAD FINE or else it will hurt 100x worse. And try to pick out the shit the covers the pill (its some sort of wax/paper shit that I guess keeps it fresh and all together)

10. i know bro but i have a pretty high tolerance so i have to take a lot. i mean i just popped 60mgs of vicodin. it would suck to have to snort that much, because as u know vicodin pills have a lot of filler and apap in them

11. Just pop them, don't snort them thats how you get addicted quick.

12. ya i just did... 6 10/325's this is the most ive done at once i fuckin love the feeling before now i think the most ive done was like 40? but that doesnt fuck me up really anymore. so i upped the dose to 60 today

13. Did you hear something?

Oh, it's your liver, I think it's screaming "cold water extraction!!!" ;);)

(Seriously though, that's something you might wanna look into with your doses getting that high.)

14. yeah i know how to do it idk i proly should have

15. you could also parachute them next time.

16. snorting the apap would destroy your nose man...