How do you wipe your ass?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by purpleblaze, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Alright, for my whole life, I have stood up as I wiped. However, because I hurt my ankle, I just wiped my ass sitting down, and I must say, its much more efficient. The only problem is with the technique is that is emasculating. I feel that if I wipe my ass sitting down, I might as well piss sitting down to.

Anyways, how do you wipe?

[​IMG]

2. Always standing up. Its a bitch too because I'm over 6 feet, so at public restrooms my head sticks out over the door and people are like "WTF?" I dunno, it just feels more...thorough of a job.

...I think the guy in the pic might be trying to compensate for something....

3. Well...if you're already sitting down, might as well finish sitting down. I've never even thought that someone would wipe standing up.

4. im not that flexible... and im fat... sitting down and grabbing the sink, front to back, repeat 5 times, then baby wipe, checking the results to make sure the jobs done.

My butthole is so clean you could eat off it..... :eek:

5. I was not aware people wipe standing up, why? aren't you constantly bending over for paper and to put it in the toilet? sitting is comfortable why not sit? are you telling me when you shit you stand up and piss sit down and shit then stand up and whipe? Your practically doing the hoki poki!

6. until this year I'd never even heard of wiping sitting down! :eek:

7. What if I told you that I did a mix of both?

8. thats just to crazy for me.

my head hurts.

But yeah I sit n wipe.

9. I stand up sort of. I kinda of crouch/stand...I couldn't imagine sitting and wiping. That'd be too hard plus i dont wanna put my hand where asses have been shitting for years(leeast public places).

10. wtf is wrong with you people how do you possible wipe sitting down i dont understand..??? do you reach down past your sack into the toilet or what?

ive never even heard of wiping sitting down

11. If I don't do a thorough enough job my ass will burn later in the day.

Curses, acidic poop!

12. its alot easier and takes less energy. Just tilt to the side or a little forward and wipe from the side or back. You don't reach in between your leggs LOL. Its much easier and what if you have diarrhea and you stand up and think your gonna fart but instead now liquid shit is on your brand new $800 dress shoes.

13. Speaking from experience, methinks?

14. This man has shitting and wiping on lock son.

15. What are you, queer?

[​IMG]
    HEADS UP, QUEER!!

16. I knew there was something wrong with me.

17. Lol at how this thread continues to blow up.

18. I sit and tilt myself to the left.

19. wtf standing? i didn't know people even did that. thats just weird to stand up after your already sitting.

20. i personally wipe sitting down, but my boyfriend stands up and wipes...seems weird to me