Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Jun 19, 2008.

1. #1 Floydian, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019

2. I'm not sure either, I've felt emotional pain before in dreams, maybe if we felt pain we would wake up?

I hate wet dreams, I used to get them if I didn't service..but now I don't worry bc I'm on effexor and they basically prevent wet dreams :)

3. #3 Floydian, Jun 19, 2008

4. Oh, you most certainly can feel pain in dreams, trust me. I once had a dream in which my right index finger had somehow been curved forward and stuck in that position, and it hurt so fuckin' bad I wasn't entirely sure I had dreamt it when I woke up.

5. lol good1:)

just hope when you do get your wet dream its not just pissing the bed:D j/k;)

seriously though have you never had a dream where say; your falling off a cliff & just before you hit the rocks you wake up?

coincidence or what?

same thing if you've won the lottery & just about to get into miss worlds drawers & you wake up:confused: probably have sticky sheets then:D

strange, yeh!.............

6. If I'm horny and do that thing with my dong under my stomache on my bed it feels good no matter asleep or not, your brain just went along with your body and said you're in vagina and it made it mentally appealing, its all just an animation.

7. #8 Floydian, Jun 19, 2008

8. Well... You might be able to feel pain, but you dont feel discomfort.

See:

Your body needs sleep. Your sleep can be easily disturbed.
    One of the things however which assures that its not easily disturbed is dreams. One thing that dreams do is distract your brain from the outside stimuli which is not directly important. For example, if a whisteling sound happens around you when you sleep, depending on how loud and annoying it is, it will either wake you up, or your brain will incorporate this stimulus into your dream. Your body cant "block out" the outside stimulus while you sleep, so your brain somehow needs to incorporate it so you dont wake up.

Kind of like when your alarm goes off, for the first couple seconds you might notice that the alarm is "incorporated" into your dream. An exmaple of this is if you see someone in your dream, and they open their mouth to talk to you, the only thing you hear is the alarm beep for a few seconds. Then you will either wake up in a start, or your body will decide that it is not important and incorporate it fully into your dream so you "sleep through your alarm"

The reason you feel pleasure when you dream is simply the same thing as masturbating. When you masturbate, you think about and see sexual things. Just like when you sleep, you might have an erotic dream. And because your dreaming it, its so vivid that you will feel sexual pleasure and eventually have a wet dream.

You might be able to feel pain, but if its not enough pain that it will cause you to wake up, then it is not really significant anyway.

9. #10 Floydian, Jun 19, 2008

10. I remember i had a wet dream once where there was a girl and she had like a coin slot and a hole. And u would stick a couple coins in the slot and the hole would open up and u would fuck it and then that would be it.

I thought such a thing didnt exist untill i met my (now ex) girlfriend

:D

11. #12 Floydian, Jun 19, 2008

12. I can feel pain in dreams. Two nights ago I had a dream where I couldn't move, and every time I would try my vision would go white and my head would hurt. I can feel pain in dreams. I have also had dreams where family members die or w/e and I feel extremely sad, that would be a form of pain as well.

13. I've felt pain in dreams..... but I've also felt pleasure.

Just like they say you can't feel pain in 2 places at once......... They lied.

14. i had a dream once that my teacher shot me in the shoulder. the feeling was warm similar to being in a hot tub.weeiirrdddd

15. Interesting idea, Floydian. I never really thought about that....I've had my handful of wet dreams, but never once felt an ounce of pain in a dream. Interesting.

You might have seen my 3-some post. Come on down south and I'll get you laid. But...not by me. By a girl, yanno. Then you can hit my RooR.

I'll make sure she's not dirty. ;).

I'm going to bookmark this thread...I hope AK comes in here and says something crazily insightful.

16. i some time dream of having weed every where and me getting stoned 24 7 but never actually felt high in hte dream odd..

17. #18 Floydian, Jun 20, 2008