DMT and Heads: Ever tried it?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MidwestKind, May 2, 2008.

1. Has anyone here ever smoked some heady nugget with DMT. I tried it a while ago, and it was the most amazing experience of my life it put LSD and Shrooms to shame. I was actually in a different universe and shit. I saw crazy alien robots, and a lady that confronted me, but I never spoke t them. Then I was in a huge dome. Then I started walking through these clear jelly like walls that had all sorts of shapes moving across like a conveyor belt of shapes. After I made it through the jelly walls nothing had rounded edges. Theres was a geometric shape to everything(flower petals were octagons etc.). Plus I was able to actually see through the people I was around once I came back. Just wanted to know if anyone here has done , and chron before. (By the way DMT is what makes us dream)

By the way when I close my eyes I went to all sorts of crazy lands in my mind that are unexplainable, and I saw things I can't explain because they are non existent. Sorry if this makes no sense but I felt like I was gone for like a day, when in reality it was like 15-20minutes. Then I would hit some more and go to a different land.

Any other DMT + Heady Nugget stories?

EDIT: when I said " it puts LSD and Shrooms to shame" I was speaking from personal experience. I really worded that badly. I love both of them it's just that DMT is a whole new level of a trip.

2. I probably fuck with mixing any other drugs with DMT. Way too ballsy for me, that shit is intense from the stories I've heard. I've done mad research and your trip didn't really sound any different than someone smoking the shit by itself..

Did it feel any different?

Any odd recollections that you wouldn't have remembered normally? (ehh, kinda stupid question....)

3. More intense mental visual explosion, and a more powerful "rocket chair" (when you feel like your flying straight upward like your in a rocket chair to the universe or above some land etc..) Very common with DMT alone, just more crazy with bud.

4. i think it was just the DMT, maybe the weed helped but not with hallucinations.

5. I was just saying from when I smoked the dmt alone compared to with the heads. It was noticeably more intense in multiple aspects. But I do see where your coming from. Excellent comment.:smoking:

6. I wish I could come across a good amount of DMT

7. Check yo brain son :)

8. Midwestkid, this may sound mad but the lady, that your saw, was she like a blue fairy?
    The most beautiful/intriging yet decietful thng?

She pulled me into the most intense trip ever. Hated just after, however would love to do it again if I ever get the chance.

9. I smoked a pretty solid bowl with DMT on top... hit me like a roller coaster when i exhaled... crazy music was playing and the entire room, which was covered in tapestries, started moving very intensely... next time im going to take more though

10. Honestly, she was like an entity and all I knew is it was a female. but, she never actually communicated with me.:(

11. Same :( been looking but doesnt seem likes its goin to come around...

12. you from seattle cuz im making some:)

13. DMT is something i really hope i someday have the chance to try. I've asked around here about it and few even knew what i was talking about. Those who did only knew because of that comedian who does it. Oh well if the opportunity ever presents itself i will probably seize it.

14. Anyone can make it themselves. I am going to pretty soon. Just buy some mimosa hostilis root bark and find a good tek.

15. I am:)

whassup?

16. you got talked to by aliens but didnt respond.

jeez, kids these days

DMT+shrooms= it

17. im working on a batch right now should be done by the end of the month ill let you know:D

18. I said they were there but they didn't talk . I could kinda understand what they were trying to tell me, but it wasn't audible. It was a mental telepathic thing. I know it sounds crazy, But thats DMT for ya.

19. so your saying that DMT and 1 hit of weed made it different, cuz its not like you smoked an entire pipe laced with dmt, you just hit a pipe with dmt on top of weed

placebo, it probably seemed alot crazier cuz u thought the combination made it different, maybe if u smoked the bud then the dmt, but not simultaneously

20. weed and DMT isn't going to be any different then DMT without weed... the only thing i can think of is the delicious taste of the weed covered up the nauseating, plastic taste of the DMT which allowed you take a bigger hit. that's how i always smoke it, that shit tastes gross as hell.