dope dick appreceation thread.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Any one who knows, or has had it, knows that it can be very useful
    sucks becuase somtimes you never bust a nut, but you know uve broken some vertibre

2. its better than coke dick.

better to not cum at all, then to not be able to get it up.

what kind of dope are we talking here?

3. What's that Buzzwell, a "stoner boner"? ;)

4. I laughed pretty fucking hard at the breaking the vertabrae part

i can't say its ever taken me too long to cum

5. coke dick= bad

dope dick= hard for hours

and opiates in genral

6. coke dick is horrible... prolly the main reason i dont do that shit anymore

7. lol i thought i was the only one who got coke dick lmao

8. whiskey dick sucks. dope dick is magical.

9. dont worry.

10. whiskey dick is bad also,

11. wait wait, when im liquered up i can fuck forever

12. i cant, but i cant drink either, when i drink i get dizzy and get the bed spins when it comes time to do the damn thing, and puke,any alcohol makes me instantly sick as fuck, no matter how much or how little, im ALWAYS hungover the next day too, puking fuckin sucks, now some benzo`s and the broad better be ready for a all niter

13. Really? only fucked on coke once but I had no problem keepin it up. Never finished though

14. Have you guys ever gotten Peeps dick?

[​IMG]
    You think you're horny but then halfway through, you're just like, "Aw God, what the fuck..."

15. ^^ LLLMMAAAOOOO sadly yes... :cry:

16. LMFAO at Peeps Dick.......lo-fuckin-l

17. Dude i love when i have dope dick, I can fucking raw-dog pussy so fucking hard! I get my girl screaming with people, it awesome, sucks when ya can't bust though, i find 20mg of oxy is perfect for dick control with a great ending but 40mg(enough to get me high) will usually leave me nut-less.

18. Yeah man after smokin a shitload of weed I cant get off at all.

19. mmmm dope..............

im currently and have been dope sick for the past 2 weeks, so dope dick is the least of my worries right now!!!

20. I've been fending off my opiate WD with methadone for the past week or so but today I ate an oxy 40, i think by the time my girl comes back over later, the dope dick will be at the control level lol