Have you ever peed in the shower?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dee Dee Dee, Apr 11, 2007.

1. dude u got sum issues lol!

cant beleive wot some people are admitting too,the shower is for washing in ppl get with the freakin program!!lol

2. I piss in my shower with my girlfriend all the time. She doesnt really care. She finds it funny actually.

3. I do, And its not a big deal at all, I don't do it everytime, But when you gotta go, you gotta go! Rasta is dead on like always. Urine is clean plus its yours. Its not like your washing your body with it.

4. i pee straight in the drain so no pee feet for me!

5. It's really not that bad. Athlete's foot can be cured if you pee on your feet while in the shower. Or, if you're out in the woods camping or something. You get a deep cut or something, you can pee on a cloth and wipe the cloth over the wound or pee directly on it. It prevents infection because of all the ammonia in urine.

6. no, but I shit in the shower before.

7. Better believe I do! Warm water running all over you, probably after a hefty night drinking...shit, how could NOT pee in there?

8. I do on rare occasions. The guy was right:
    urine IS sterile, being washed down by steaming hot water and cleansing soapy suds.

9. lolroflLMAO

Pissing in the shower? Ew, like that's so totally grodie!
    Seriously, stop talking like a thirteen year old girl on MSN.
    It's all natural.

10. My best friend knocked a box of 200 plastic Q-tips down his dorm room toilet once, and for like 2 months everybody just pissed in the shower, and shat in plastic Wal-Mart bags, and put them in the trash can outside. Isn't that the best?

11. I pee in the shower all the time. I don't see anything wrong with it. The only time I ever yell at my boyfriend for doing it is because sometimes he'll do it when he's not actually taking a shower and then forgets to rinse it down. That shit smells nasty.

12. So instead of using the toilet that is probably 2 feet from the shower, he just does his buisness in the shower? Does he have aiming problems or something?

I really don't get why you would piss in the shower when your not actually taking one.

13. Nah, we just have only one bathroom and sometimes we both have to use it. If I'm on the toilet he'll use the shower. Although I have caught him doing it at night so he doesn't have to turn the light on. :rolleyes:

14. hahah thats halirous. :D

15. i thought everyone pee'd in the shower, i do every morning! saves the 20+ litre toilet flush! and i dont step in it lol, if my shower was setup so that id be standing in my piss i might not...but probably still would haha...

16. it shoots out when im high you can never hold it then!

17. haha i do it all the time, nothin wrong with a little piss in the shower

18. haha i do it all the time, nothin wrong with a little piss in the shower

19. i did this morning

it was amazing.

20. Pissing in the shower is fun, but not as fun as pissing on your girlfriend in the shower!! It's a little degrading, but see how much she likes it after she gets used to it!!!

I had a girlfriend who asked me to do it to her, and it became this kind of ritual when we were in the shower together.

I liked to do it to her when she was rinsing (had her eyes closed). Then when she smelled the pee she would start to grin. She knew what I was doing.

It's a little tougher for the girl to pee on the guy, but it's possible.