25 vicodin for 3.40 a pill / What does a vicodin high feel like?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dark_Angers, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I just got a good hook up on vicodin, so I decided to jump on the rare chance. I got 25 pills Vicodin extra strength.

I looked on erowid and they said does is 2-3 pills, but I am wondering what a vicodin high is like? Can someone who has experience tell me what they feel like on vicodin thanks:D

2. the buzz feels nice with some weed, you feel warm, good euphoria and get a lil itchy but its a good itch depending on how much tylenol are in them id say start with 15mg then pop a couple more if you feel like it

3. Well bro it depends on the amount taken. 3-4 while get you feelin happen and Chillaxed :) Wait whats the MG for this Hydrocodone/APAP

4. Among the many brands the dose of acetaminophen ranges between 500 and 750 mg, and the dose of hydrocodone ranges between 2.5 and 10 mg.

EDIT: Vicodin ES: 750mg acetaminophen / 7.5mg hydrocodone

5. are you new to opiates? meaning low tolerance? then 20mg of hydrocodone would be a fine start. you dont want more than 2000mg acetaminophen because any more than thats goinbg to start fucking up your lvier and kindkey... or one of the two.
    if yopu want a higher dose of hydrocodone use this Cold Water Extraction.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml

6. ES\'s are the 750\'s i thank.

I wouldnt consider 3.50 for a 750 a good deal homie...

But shit pop 3 or so and you\'ll feel real mellow\'d out n shit.

7. I pay 1$ for 5mg or 2$ for 10mg hydros(vics). I know down south prices are higher than here in NY, but i guess a good deal is really dependent on where you live and how bad you want them. I bought 30 5mg hydros last night for 22$, wasnt complaining, but i tend to eat them in hamdfuls of 5. 5 now, 5 in a hour depending on how i feel and if they are messing with my stomach or not. I have a higher pill tolerance than most. I only buy vics when i cant find anything else, i\'m happy to get them when nothing else is around, but they are a last resort. I take that back, 2nd to last resort. Darvocet are my least favorite, then vics.

8. well for me 3.5 is a medium price. I am wondering more about the high and what that is like. I plan on 1 pill first time, if that goes well then 2. I only wanna do vics once or twice really.

EDIT: Yeah this is my first time with pills and opiates

9. The buzz is like other pill buzzes. I dunno, hard to explain. People who arent used to them can feel all messed up off them. Me, they just make me feel normal and help take the dope sickness away from not having pills every day.

10. Look bro, if you wanna feel it, your gonna need to take 3 your first time. Depending on your dosage you will be relaxed, get a rush of warmth, feel happy, ummm my pupils get hella small and my eyes get red when I pop pills more than when I blaze some Grade A Ganja though. Hope this helps bro.

Edit: I used to be into opiates alot. Did cold Water Extractions in orer to achieve HIGHER doses (pun intended) and I got my doses way up. I also did OxyContin and shit too

11. Your whole body just gets a warm euphoria, just max relaxation, percs are better though

12. eaxctlly, the high is great, its my fav next to tree lol, yea take about 4 and youll be goooood

13. Erowid warns \"Many hydrocodone preparations contain analgesics such as acetaminophen, which can be toxic to the liver in high doses.\"

So I only plan on poppin 2 to start. Inless I do cold water which I don\'t think I will I am not risking a dead liver;)

14. I\'m sure my liver is probably forked. I mean, im 32 and been popping pills for uh, well, since I was 18-19 or so. Anyway, I dont think if your in any liver danger if you eat 4 at once. Hell, I\'ve been known to eat more than 20 in a day.

15. What does vicodin feel like?

It\'s just like....excellent. Warm fuzzy happiness pretty much.

16. I got some advice...don\'t dig up old threads nobody is participating in anymore....and don\'t go starting another thread looking for someone to hook you up with some pills, because that\'s against the rules here.....

Ooops, too late..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.