Things disappearing and reappearing in my house

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sammyy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. you're probably just getting high too much.  do you live with a partner?  somebody could be gaslighting you. 

2. No i dont live with a partner, and dont know what gaslighting is. It happened again today, i couldnt find a good portion of money from my paycheck and couldve sworn i left it in my jeans pocket. I couldnt find it and this morning when i woke up to go to work the money was on my coffee table.

If it was there the whole time i think i wouldve saw it on my coffee table is right in the middle of the room with not much stuff on it

I am high a lot i get what you guys are saying but it happens when im sober too

3. Every time I blaze I try to prepare myself for a sudden lack of memory because it consistantly happens. Sometimes I write down where I leave things because I fuckin KNOW I'm not going to have a clue where I put it once I'm baked.
    I guess I'm not high all day, but honestly I don't think I could function if I was.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Although I will admit that this happens to me sober all the time. I blame my cat. Bitch eats everything.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. gaslighting would be when somebody plays tricks on you (like moving and replacing items, turning things on and off etc and then denying it) in order to make you feel like you're going crazy in order to more easily manipulate you.  do you believe in ghosts?  lol because I do, and ghosts DO play tricks on you. 

6. Try to communicate with it.

7. Turns out God is real and he really likes to fuck with you.

8. Sounds too hot to handle and too cold to hold. You'd better call the ghost busters dude.