Dabbing The New Drug Of Choice For Teens? ABC Reports.. Watch Out For Your Kids

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Oct 23, 2013.

1. \t"Dabbing" The New Drug Of Choice For Teens!? ABC Reports.. Watch Out For Your Kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N76242ejftw

Published on Oct 19, 2013
    "Dabbing" The New Drug Of Choice For Teens!? ABC Reports..

2. lmao ofc the news makes it look like its crack, i agree with that the butane in it may hurt you but you definetly can't be an "addict" haha that guy is just a retard and went to jail stoned as hell one day.

3. Hahahaha the "addict" and the cunt in blue were funny as fuck. Sad thing is, people who see that are gonna believe it because they're too stupid to do research on their own.

More people die in WARS,Poverty, or from alcohol than people making concentrates.  Yes its dangerous. But thats because DUMBASSES dont know simple rules like:(1.) DONT MAKE INDOORS! (2.) DONT MAKE INDOORS.(3.)No Open Flames! (.4) Purge And low heat.

5. how many threads are needed for this same shit

6. 3 so far

7. This same video has been posted a lot on here recently, fyi.

Alot of what was said in the video was completely non biased and true. So i dont see why all the stoners on this board are getting their panties in a bunch.

8. This is bullshit lol..

Can you even get the good shit to dab in places that aren't medical? Good luck trying to get some oil or wax here in NJ.

9. dabbing is nothing compared to super pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73PD5h2VyYE

10. Lol, the Stupid is strong in these ones. As far as the OP's video tells me, dab is dangerous if bought from shitheads who don't make it properly, but the main danger is from the cops themselves. As Shane points out, he was sent to jail, which ruined his life.
    That 'Shane Watson was such a good kid' part cracked me up :D

Its not more dangerous if brought from others. If made incorrectly, it wont become bho.

The cops arent a danger, its only the people who make it, unsafley.

He probably was a good kid. Until the cops fucked up his life.

12. #13 BlazedGlory, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    They're just soo wrong too, like the whole thing where he 's like "they're smoking butane, which is neurotoxic".

Well, actually dude, lemme give you a little chemistry lesson. Butane is a hydrocarbon, meaning that it's made up of carbon and hydrogen. formula C4H10.

When you light butane on fire, a combustion reaction occurs, and the butane mixes with the oxygen in the air to form C02 and water.

So no, smoking butane doesn't lead to you inhaling any toxic chemicals.

13. It had to be Arizona. I stop watching the news on television for a reason.

14. I did 7 marijuana dabs and died once

15. if its made right there wont be any butane left in the oil. but even if there is you can tell, it will be hella goopy and yuo can just purge the remaining butane out so that argument is out the window. hash oil has been around for years haha i like how they refer to it as a "popular new drug"

16. I just think it's funny how transparent the bullshit is when you look at stuff like this. Anyone who's actually had any experience with this stuff knows it's no more harmful than weed, probably less harmful because you're smoking less stuff.

I wouldn't recommend dabs to a new smoker because it can be strong but other than that, it's just concentrated weed.

17. I only know one person who dabs, and he only did that while he was at university.

Ya man the fucking "neurotoxin" line fuckin killed me.

19. Good all the newbs will be scared so more BHO for me.