How often do you need to take a dump?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Titch, Apr 23, 2013.

1. As the title states.

I have asked a few friends and it has ranged from once every other day, to up to four times in a day.

I ask because I'm going to finish making this thread, than take my third shit. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's usually one a day, two max. I guess I've eaten a lot of bread, and rice today.

I think my record was around six or seven, but I had the worst bout of shits in my life.

2. Twice a day when I'm not being active. Up to 4 times if I'm eating a lot and exercising.

3. 3 is normal, any less is not.

4. Probably once or twice a day.

5. That couldn't be anymore false actually. One shit a day is healthy

6. yeah , it would be if a healthy diet is included.

7. once every 18 hours for me. my job and diet have gotten predictable and i've gotten bored. if i was even more into body sculpting, i would be weighing my cargo.

8. Depends entirely on what I've been eating. When I keep my normal diet I usually dump once a day, maybe every second day. But if I get the crazy munchies and eat a whole lot of fat, spicy foods I sometimes head to the shitter 5+ times when it's bad.

9. Haha 2-3 times a day for me. I hope I'm "normal"

10. All the time. About 3-4 times a day.

11. 8-9 :/ yes, in a day..

12. what the fuck, all of you shit way too much. 3-4 times a day? damn

i work out so i'm constantly eating food and i only shit once a day max, sometimes once every two days. and it's usually a pretty healthy poop that doesn't clog the drain either

13. Depends on how much you eat.

The whole number of times you shit is nonsense, and doesn't have anything to do with health. If you eat more, you shit more, if you eat less, you shit less.

Well unless you've stopped shitting altogether, then you might have a massive tapeworm, or intestinal blockage, THEN it's a problem.

14. Once per day. When I was a fatass and put on 60lbs, shit multiple times per day depending on alcohol and greasy food. Oil/grease runs right though you, fiber/plants slow you down.

15. Once a day usually.

16. Yeah, that's bullshit.

If you're shitting more than 2x a day you're either:
    eating too much (or eating a lot, due to bodybuilding reasons I guess)
    or
    you have irritable bowels that push food through too quickly.

17. Yetti usually takes a decent sized crap in the morning, and then maybe another 1 around lunch. sometimes another one in the evening..

Yetti would imagine that the average amounts of shit per day would probably be 2.. Seeing as some days, Yetti is taking Oxy, and Oxy Stops the the Shit.

Yetti has also had days of Hell when another medication causes the complete opposite, and he gets easily 15-20 liquid shits a day.. those days are pure hell, and no matter what you use for toilet paper.. even the softest possible thing on the planet feels like 40 grit sandpaper.

Yetti

18. That's hot.