Super Bowl Halftime Show, were the predictions accurate?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CityCoast, Feb 6, 2013.

1. #1 CityCoast, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Nothing will happen except the halftime ritualistic dedication to lucifer of the future path of destruction the new madrid fault line is going to inflict. There must be dozens of people making vids about the super bowl, just like the symbol placers wanted. Just like the olympics. People will say after the game, 'look those conspiracy nuts were wrong as usual,' meanwhile they'll have unwittingly participated in observing rituals and symbols galore illuminating the coming destruction.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUnY5u3JDLY"] [/ame]Original prediction.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc]EXPOSED: Satanism in the Industry (Music, Hollywood, Illuminati, NWO) - YouTube[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUnY5u3JDLY]Beyonce's Super Bowl XLVII Half Time Show Illuminati Occult Symbolism 2013 Super Bowl 47 - YouTube[/ame]

Occult symbolism:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ETC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous symbolism:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Etc...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Madonna's Halftime show resemblance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDdbeXxORc]Illuminati Super Bowl Half Time Show Symbolism Explained - follow up - YouTube[/ame]

Additional Info:

Super Bowl 2013 Recap: The Illuminati Agenda Continues - The Vigilant Citizen - The Vigilant Citizen

Taurus IN Super Bowl XLVII? | Revelation Now

Beyonce Halftime Show: Bunch of BULL! | Revelation Now

This Year's Illuminati-Super Bowl Connection is More Sinister Than Ever[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHlkMCRd84]Beyoncé's Little Illuminati Halftime Show - YouTube[/ame]

Numerology- (I for one, am not particularly interested in)
    Lights went out with 13:22 left on the game clock. 322-Skull & Bones
    Power outage lasted 33mins 54 secs, 33- famous Illuminati number
    (Only two which stand out to me the most)

The Awakening Youth -
    Religious Luciferian symbols

[​IMG]
    "Former NASA scientist Robert Gillespie has devised a scientifically rigorous definition for Imbolc as well as the other three cross-quarter festivals. Northern Imbolc occurs when the ecliptic longitude of the Sun reaches 315 degrees (0 degrees = March equinox). In 2013, this occurred at 15:57 Universal time on February 3, and in 2014 it will occur at 21:55 UTC on February 3."

Even though I present the basic information of the symbolism in the Halftime Show, I am still barley scratching the surface on the Illuminati. This information might make more sense to others when knowing the history of the Illuminati, but it is very hard not to be meticulous when trying to explain this topic. I'm giving myself a headache just by recapping most of the history because it gets into a lot of detail. I suggest you learn more about their rituals and the origination of this alliance if you are interested of gaining a better perspective of the symbolism. [​IMG]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g]Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD Feature - YouTube[/ame]

3. You can find any kind of symbolism in literally anything you want, if you look hard enough.

4. Was that suppose to be demurring to this thread, or are you just making a point?

5. Not this shit again. It's more likely that any of the symbols were thrown in because some brilliant mind knew that they would cause controversy. Controversy equals cash.

By the by, that link about "Luciferian symbols?" None are directly tied to Lucifer, much less Luciferianism. The site reeks of religious paranoia and is full of misinformation.

Non-sensationalist reading for those of you who believe that the Illuminati are an omnipotent evil force: Dionysian Atavism: The Illuminati, Illuminism, & Conspiratorial Bastards

6. I'm saying you're trying so hard to make this a reality it has become such for you.

7. Then you, Sir, play a huge role.

Does it ever get tiring trying to keep up with all of this, OP? What a strain. The illuminati has a direct influence on your actions every single day.. no?

8. No, not at all. I hardly even devote time to study it. I was just throwing another wad of info for you blades. I was interested to see if most predictions were true, and would like to know the thoughts of other blades on this topic. It's just merely another thread for discussion.

9. Discussion of the illuminati, to be exact. All I mean is, if it wasn't for the illuminati, your post count would dramatically change. One could argue, YOU are affected by these videos, "rituals", etc, more than the average person.

These things are constantly affecting you and consistently making you post videos to spread more and more mis-information.

I mean, you clearly devote more time than a lot of people, so I believe, one could argue you are directly influenced by the illumanti, fact or conspiracy, more than the average person.

Time to detox, man.

10. I mean the evidence is there.. I studied the Illumanati since I was in middle school, I learned you cant do anything about it, the influence is daily in your life, coming to the brands on your tooth brush to the music and tv you listen to and watch. You can deny it, but your sub-concious mind will pick up on it, the stuff your brain isn't capable of understanding.

11. I disagree with a lot of that but I still enjoy your input.
    :)

12. ... naturally.

13. Don't get me wrong Virtue, I understand your aspect of this topic. I understand that you can assume I am being influenced by this information too.

Just because I look into something more than others doesn't necessarily mean I believe it though.

I'm simply curious of what others think about it because I don't spend much time researching it, but I guess that is a valid reason to be criticized for.

I guess attaining others intuition on a subject is frowned upon?

14. If you guess so? Then sure.

It isn't intuition if you're breaking every single aspect down with 10+minute videos of why to believe these are rituals.

General intuition is that this stuff is bogus. Haven't you been able to tell yet? You even deleted a thread because "no matter what you'd get flamed".

15. Look into the illuminati. I feel people are too quick to say somebody is a conspiracy nut. And I wonder why?

But there is much too much evidence showing that something is going on. In all aspects from media entertainment to politics.

An open mind and a little time is all one needs to see.

16. And if you open too much.. You fall right out of your mind.

Who exactly are you telling to look into the illuminati? I hope not me.. Because I've known about this for quite some time.. Especially with a new person shoving it in your face every single thread for years now.

17. That was sarcasm, but still is a reasonable question since I am once again being flamed for being curious.
    I'm definitely not close to breaking every aspect down either.

I don't really have a foothold on my own perspective which is why I am curious about others intuition on this topic...

How immature of me to talk about a controversial subject.. Maybe I should go post some ass pics in the ass thread or talk about sports. At least I won't get flamed for curiosity there... I really do miss the good vibes GC users use to bring, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong section.

18. It was more for whoever reads this thread and has not looked for themselves.

I have been to the point where I get a bit too absorbed in it. That's when I have to turn away. But I never forget.

Others need the opportunity to see.

I'm assuming you have googled "Operation Northwoods"?

19. First of all, you are way too easily offended. I'm not "flaming" you. I'm saying my view of the subject.. and since that doesn't agree with you, you take it as if I'm trying to offend you.

However, last time I checked, part of what made this community such an amazing place, for me, was that so many people had so many ideas. Many discussions have been made where people were (well in your words) "flaming" me and I was able to see the other side of things. I've also changed my mind on a few subjects.. So just because GC isn't working for you, doesn't mean the vibe still isn't here.

I never called you immature. You're just going off on your own sarcastic babble.

My only advice is, if you're going to take on such a subject, then you shouldn't get so hurt when people don't agree with you. You have a lot to say.. so you should only expect for a lot of things to be said back to you.

20. Dude, I hear you. And my intuition is that the Superbowl spectacle was a mockery to all those who expected the lavish ritualistic performance of last year's performance by madonna. They toned it down but everybody expected something crazy. So for the people who were trying to call whether or not something big would happen, now look like conspiracy nuts.

Too many open eyes looking. They couldn't take the risk.

But now they have the ones ready to blast them for there public display looking crazy to someone who isn't keen on the subject.