Massive Illuminati/NWO/Reptilian Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Check out this Alex Jone segment with Sean Stone on the Illuminati.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F6qVoZ4Y-M]Sean Stone: Priest Class of The Illuminati - YouTube[/ame]

2. Could you imagine seeing that on craigslist's want ads? Hahahha

3. there is this 1894 famous drawing of Baphomet and this woman entering a room.
    What I find unsettling about it was the black and white checkered floor.
    (illuminati representation)

4. This has just shocked me, and its creepy as fuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgEicLsEzsY]Sandy Hook & The Temple of the Feathered Serpent - YouTube[/ame]

5. New to this site so idk if anyone has suggested these videos yet. But I found these vids to be the most informing ones out there on this topic. Just go to YouTube and search "eye of the Illuminati 2012" its got about 4 parts to it all about an hour long each. But it explains everything in stunning detail. Also if you have Netflix I found the documentary "Zeitgeist" to be very interesting as well. Zeitgeist doesn't focus on the topic of Illuminati specifically. But it explains a lot about the Central banking scam and the orgin and corruption of all religion. Its basicly a documentary on corrupt government and global control. I also have numerous other YouTube vids that explain Illuminati, NWO, inside government jobs, the Rothschild bloodline, sublimal Disney movies and a whole bunch of shit. If anyone's interested let me know and ill post some links.

6. #226 LaCurandera, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    The B&W checkered pattern represents the duality of good vs evil, light vs dark, male vs female..
    The origin of this concept goes way further back in history, than the founding of such a cult as the Illuminati.

EDIT:
    I watched Zeitgeist as one of the first eye-opening documents. It's a good start, but it contains a bunch of inaccuracies and disinformation, so think critically of it and see what a few debunks have to say.

7. *Stares at room*

*Slowly backs out and gently closes door*

8. Subliminal messaging is a large part of daily society.

Ive seen dozens of threads with screen caps that last for a few seconds capping the eye of horus, the star, pyramid, w.e you name it and they found it.

This can't all be coincidence, or made up. There is an intent behind this.

The COO of Fox News is now COO of Discovery. Fishy i think.

To each his own

9. Up to an extent, you are very correct. Subliminal messages are very much a part of successful advertising / propaganda.

But the supposed effect of reverse subliminals has been proven a completely retarded theory, no matter how true it might (not) be that Led Zeppelin sings about a sad Satan in a shed, the mind won't register reverse messages as anything else but vocal mess.

As for flashing images, yeah, there are some really strange cases on this topic. But I was wondering, would you subscribe to the idea of flashing images having any concrete effect as a subliminal influence? I'm fascinated by the concept, but lack required scientific display on it.. Any reference you might know of?

10. I am somewhat skeptical myself of sublimal messaging really having an effect on our subconscious minds. But its the fact that they are trying that scares me. Whether it works or not, its everywhere if you know where to look. And its quite frightening when the evidence is presented to you.

11. I never said it didnt have meaning other than freemasonry???
    of course the illuminati didnt come up with checkerboard pattern, lmfao.
    I said it is commonly used by them .

12. look up sean stone illuminati

13. It does kind of work, in one way at least. Look at some of the oblivious teens today, they're posing in photos using the hand signs and gestures just like in the music videos and fashion shoots. Not that it carries any magical influence, it just makes them look incredibly stupid.

Just making sure, man. :wave:

14. Ya I've been looking into it a lot recently. Especially in old Disney movies containing dirty pictures. There's no doubt in my mind that its all real. Walt Disney himself was a 33rd degree Freemason and there's numerous claims out there about him having slaves that he would experiment sublimal messaging on. Even claims of secret sacrifices using children.

15. You guys should watch a DVD by Dr. John Benefiel, its called binding the strongman.
    Im still going through it, theres 3 DVDs in the box.

Theres some good info on freemasonry and how these people are able to rule.

16. I might check it out p420. I'm telling ya, YouTube "eye of the Illuminati 2012". Its the most in depth documentary I've seen on the subject of Illuminati and global control. I suggest everyone watch it. It explains everything in full. Also I'be been reading up on some David icke books. His theories are a little more extreme. But if you give him a chance and allow him to explain his beliefs he can be quite convincing.

17. if i was offered in illuminati.. i would do it

18. Oh that subject will never dry out! Disney indeed was a pervert, and also a heavy anti-semite. A lot of mature content slipped into kids' cartoons.

He's a crackpot new age disinfo agent. May speak truth about the government but the guy believes in reptilians and space councils.

19. Hahaha ya David icke is definitely an extremist when it comes to conspiracy theories. He even believes the moon is fake, he believes its a giant satellite to keep an eye on us. Either way I enjoy hearing his theories. They entertain me.

20. You frequent abovetopsecret? I lurk heavy there.