Yeah I know, the Tea Party's full of racists, bbbbbut

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1badbruce, Oct 15, 2012.

1. October 15, 2012
    The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism

Ethel C. Fenig

Long owning the default position, the pure, tolerant Democrats easily assume a morally superior attitude while labeling those who differ from their point of view as morally deficient, quickly dousing dissenters with the 2008-2012 election buzz word--racist.
    Uh, uh; I know better and so do you and so does Charlie Martin of PJ Tatler, factually exposing the Democrats as the real racists. Long term, pervasive racists at that, but no surprise there.
    A few examples:
    It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.
    Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.
    It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.

It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted "separate but equal".
    It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.

It was George Wallace and the Democrat Party in the South that said "Segregation Forever".

It was Orval Faubus and the Democrat Party that wanted the Arkansas National Guard to enforce segregation, and Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican President, that sent the 101st Airborne to integrate the schools.

It was Bull Connor, a member of the Democrat National Committee, who turned the hoses on the marchers in Birmingham, and it was the Republicans who made up the majority that passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, over the filibuster of such Democrat paragons as William Fulbright and Al Gore Sr. - and Grand Kleagle Byrd.

(And no, the Dixiecrats didn't join the Republican Party - most of them remained Democrats.)

It was the Democrats who kept Grand Kleagle Byrd in the party.

It was Democrats who called General Colin Powell a "house ******".

It was Democrats who called Condi Rice - who grew up with and knew the little girls in Birmingham who were blown up, by Democrats - an "Aunt Jemima" and ran cartoons of her with fat lips doing Hattie McDaniel riffs.

It was Democrats, or at least Obama supporters, who called Stacy Dash a hundred different racist names for daring to leave the Democrat plantaion. (sic) It's the Democrats who hold annual dinners honoring Andrew Jackson, who owned slaves and who orchestrated the Removal, the Trail of Tears, the near genocide of several of the Indian Nations.
    Add your own examples; there are many. To get you started: the Democratic racism of low expectations known as affirmative action along with its diversity and pluralism relatives encompassing only certain so called minorities, contempt for those clinging to their guns and/or religion, suburban dwellers, NASCAR aficionados.
    What spurred Martin's tirade was the certain Democratic plant appearing at a Romney rally prominently clad in a black t shirt plastered with a small Romney/Ryan logo over glaring white print proclaiming PUT THE WHITE BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
    Yep, that's how Democrats really think.

Read more: Blog: The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism

2. Andrew Jackson was actually one of the better presidents... His presidency marked the beginning of the common man actually mattering in votes. He wanted commoners to be a large part. Yes he owned slaves. So did George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and a few other founding fathers. Trail of Tears? It was terrible yeah, but where they were they were being treated worse then the blacks, if only because there was the guise of equality (it was actually somewhat similar to what we did to blacks after the Civil War). He actually wanted to help the Indians out in his own fucked up way. Out of sight out of mind.

As for his "war crimes", why don't we look at what the Native Americans did to each other and the white men, women, and children who came over. He was waging war like the Natives did, which in recent history, has shown that fighting fire with fire WORKS. And honestly, marching people really isn't the best way to commit genocide. Mass graves and shooting is faster, more efficient, and cheaper then marching them halfway across the country.

3. None of that has any bearing on whom we ought to support today.

Edit: Im not a democrat by the way.

4. While the trail of tears wasn't ideal, at the time there was simply no way whites and native americans could peacably inhabit the same lands.

I consider it an atrocity but his hand was forced in making that decision.

5. Labeling a whole party as racist is stupid as fuck. Fuck partisanship. All parties are corrupt, republicans, democrates, and libertarians.

6. Niiice more finger pointing.

So I guess I better vote republican if I wanna be free

7. If you vote for Dems or Repub's just because they are Dems or Repubs and/or vote one way or another because of a politicans position on a single issue, like weed and/or because of the color of his skin like so many did in 2008 .....

You get the kind of government you deserve.
    You've got nobody to blame but yourself:confused:wtf

Cheers

8. I mean I hardly think that many people voted for Obama because he was black. If that was the case don't you think that other dude and his brain dead candidate would've won? Or Hilary Clinton for that matter? She was a woman, she could've been the first woman President and we could've had a first woman vice-president.

People liked Obama because he was far on the end of the Democratic spectrum promising things we really need as American citizens.
    I think, nay, I feel, that is why most people voted for Barack Obama instead of the latter.

9. I'm sure your right that folks just liked obama more. In fact 94% of black voters voted for him last election. They must have like him an awful lot & thought he was so well qualified:rolleyes:

Now I understand the StarTrek line in your signature.

10. There's no difference...

11. Yeee, at least they are better than obama....... (and no, im not racist against blacks)

12. Lol the Nobel peace prize winner who knocks people off like some mafia don? Cmon
    This prez is cool no? Down fa whateva?
    I bet he asks jay-z on solutions to the worlds crises.lol

It's election time. Time to dig deep in the bucket of shit and pull out a turd to run the joint for the next 4 years.

Your all fucked if you think one party is better than another.

13. So you tryna say a black person can't make an accurate and informed decision based off what they know and did research on? Sounding pretty.. idk.. racist? to me.

14. If anyone did any real research on this clown you wouldn't vote for him.

The only informed decision anyone knowingly made was "yep my eyes tell my brain that he is a black man".

Also helped he was running against THE biggest fuck-up ever to hold office. Even KKK card members would have to vote Obama lol

15. No I think he's trying to say that in no way shape or form and 94% percent of ANY population whether white, black, asian, hispanic, native american, middle eastern, or pink with green stripes could make an accurate and informed decisions based off what they know and did research on. Why? Because 94% of any population has other things to do besides research and worry about elections. My grandma votes on who looks the best and speaks the best, or whoever gives her a better gut feeling. Not their politics.

Plus it doesn't help that a lot of people, not just blacks, voted for Obama because he was black...

16. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']

No I think he's trying to say that in no way shape or form and 94% percent of ANY population whether white, black, asian, hispanic, native american, middle eastern, or pink with green stripes could make an accurate and informed decisions based off what they know and did research on. Why? Because 94% of any population has other things to do besides research and worry about elections. My grandma votes on who looks the best and speaks the best, or whoever gives her a better gut feeling. Not their politics.

Plus it doesn't help that a lot of people, not just blacks, voted for Obama because he was black...[/quote]

So only YOU guys could make accurate and informed decisions because you did research.

Gtfoutta here ! When I was in high school we had to research both candidates who were on the ticket and vote using what we knew because we googled these niqqas . A majority voted for Obama and a few for McCain.
    Young adults are starting to become more and more politically involved. Almost every Facebook status update tonight was made regarding the debate and most of them from young woman and men who have children, jobs, and "busy with things to do"

Why do people like to assume things ?

17. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']
    Also helped he was running against THE biggest fuck-up ever to hold office. Even KKK card members would have to vote Obama lol[/quote]
    Your a fool. Your previous stance on ppl voting for him because he was black just got tossed out the window. And obviously the kkk voting for him had to be an informed vote based on this logic...

Oh and it's called reaching out...blacks barely voted in the past. Strength in numbers and lack of lazy negros is what has your panties in a bunch. Again you folks claim no progress in a congress where everyone's not trying to hear shit you gotta say.

No one said shit when bush had his fucking fest but because a black man who inherited a pile of shit returns four years later with a smaller pile of shit and not the dreams thought. You people go in on him and talk shit.

Didn't Obama declare back in 08 that his plans are 8 year issues? It's easy to destroy an economy but believe it is hard as fuck to fix.

Look we all have an unknown unknown side in the joharis window or what ever it's called this maybe yours.

But if you think any politician has your interest in mind and you aren't an elite then you sir are mentally inept.

18. Where did I say only "us guys" could make informed decisions? And I read all the same facebook statuses. People saying that "Oh he's not answering the question" or "Way to go Romney/Obama, you looked stupid." That's not informed decision making. that's only going by the aesthetics of the debate. Sure some people argued actual points, but shit most were just bashing the other and ignoring their favorites mistakes. They have to do more then watch a debate to make an informed decision on who should lead our country. You need to understand the topic, the region the topic affects, and how much it costs to carry out these reforms.

Obama and Romney voiced their opinions on topics, but they didn't provide a background for those topics. Please don't pretend all those facebook statuses were intelligent debate, because we both know most weren't.

19. quite a leap there Bob Beamon lol

20. What. In God's great glory. The fuck are you talking about?

How is commenting on something someone says ''going by the aesthetic of the debate'' they're fucking commenting on what happening! It's what people do. If that wasn't the case then we wouldn't have people like hm.. idk.. who judges things for a living... film critics, restaurant critics, hell even people critics. But we can't do things like that because that's not informed decision making :rolleyes: You've made absolutely no sense .

And of course Facebook doesn't set the tone for a debate but shit I've seen things get worked out on Facebook in a way that would make the movie "The Great Debate" proud.

Oh let me stop, I'm only commenting on the aesthetics of your argument :laughing: