The Official FUCK BILL MAHER thread!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RonPaullegion92, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #1 RonPaullegion92, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    I used to love to get high and watch Real Time with Bill Maher his show wasnt actually all that bad until about a year after Obama got elected, after that point he switched into Democrat dick sucking propoganda mode. Bill Maher pulls the race card at least twice a show now and as a "minority" myself I think its pathethetic. He brags about what a "pothead" he is and how hes so hip but at the same time he gives Obama the guy who turned 180 on decriminalization $1million out of his own pocket instead of giving it to a anti-drug war candidate like I dont know...RON FUCKING PAUL who he called "batshit crazy" for wanting to end the fed. Bill Maher supported SOPA and said all who opposed "just want free shit", he got owned by the audience and the panel I mean seriously what a fucking bitch what made him think that would fly? He wont even entertain the topic of 9/11 truth and had members of the audience arrested. Now Bill Mahers going around appearing on radio shows saying how much he loves abortion,death panels, assisted suicide, etc because as he says we need to free up some space on Earth. When Agenda 21 comes to America, just as it already has in Australia, Bill Maher will promote it I guarantee. Bottom line, I dont think Bill Maher is on our side, the People.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05P2sT2tfM]Bill Maher gets OWNED by Guests for Supporting SOPA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMSPooXJIk]Bill Maher: "We Need To Promote Death" - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2axP1lWFhg&feature=related]Bill Maher brushes off 9/11 truth - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sechP3xqF4]Bill Maher gives 1 Million Dollars to Obama's SuperPac - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3L40EL3Cc]Bill Maher on Rand Paul: "The shit doesn't fall far from the bat." - YouTube[/ame]

3. #3 1badbruce, Oct 13, 2012

Hi RonPaullegion92,
    I hate to be the one to tell you this buy Agenda 21 is already here in America & is being impemented at the Federal, state & local level. And the ass-clown that sits behind the Resolute Desk is leading the pack.

President Obama's Executive Order 13547 issued July 19, further extends federal power, embraces global governance, diminishes the rights and privileges of individuals, and brings the United States into compliance with Agenda 21, Chapter 17.6, which says:

"Each coastal State should consider establishing, or where necessary strengthening, appropriate coordinating mechanisms (such as a high-level policy planning body) for integrated management and sustainable development of coastal and marine areas…."

Many of the 40,000 new laws & amendments to existing laws that obama has passed since his first day in office have Agenda 21 implications.
    For example a new law on the books gives the EPA control over any/all bodies of water anywhere in America whether on public & private land. This includes any puddles that develop during a rain storm. I kid you not.
    This is about nothing more than total control of the American people.

I would not be surprised to see obama at some point while in office find an excuse to declare martial law & suspend that pesky Constitution.

Cities across America are limiting property rights in favor of the green agenda.
    Anytime you see the phrase 'sustainable development' by any government body, local on up, your seeing Agenda 21 being implemented.

UN Agenda 21 - Coming to a Neighborhood near You

Archived-Articles: UN Agenda 21 - Coming to a Neighborhood near You

Cheers:confused:wtf

• Like Like x 1
  4. What a dipshit.

George carlin would slap the shit out of him for being a hypocrite.

• Like Like x 1
  5. @1badbruce I doubt Bill will be first to volunteer lmao he probably has an underground bunker with a lifetime supply of weed and prostitutes.

6. #6 RonPaullegion92, Oct 13, 2012
    @smokingfish Lmao im sure he would and hes not alone, Bill Maher wont leave his house because Wayne Brady lives 5min away. Apparently Wayne Bradys going to have to choke a bitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fC7GjveV5c]Wayne Brady Calls Out Bill Maher Over Obama Comments - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1

7. Why would you bump a thread 7 minutes after your last post?

8. @junkiedays Idk I rarely bump anything I thought u just do it so more people are attracted to the thread am I wrong?

9. Yes, you're wrong. :p

10. He's a punk & I'd realyy like to bitch slap him;) and make him cry like a nine year old school girl that skinned her knee.

11. Oh my god, how could you?:eek: excuse me while I go hurl:D

12. @1badbruce I know Ill never get the chance to call this piece of shit out in person but watching Bill get knocked the fuck out by some Mexican guy on coke on the Pictionary Game show is just as good, skip to 3:00 Bill Maher is a pussy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGml7lRoMc]Pictionary Game Show - The knock out - YouTube[/ame]

13. That was hysterical, I loved that, LMAO.
    I only wish that Estrada had followed through with a few kicks to the groin.
    Rep for you pal:wave:

edit: Seems I have to spread more rep before giving it to you again. Outstanding post though.

14. bump....in support of Maher being an asshole

15. Yea i never liked bill mahaer...he's like an old stoned version of John stewart. I dont like him either tho..

16. @qbadbruce Lmao in that split second he was thinking " lets see I can walk this off like a man or I can try and sue Estrada and pretend he knocked me out" seriously theres something disturbing about a grown man being that much of a pussy.

17. @straiT100 Jon Stewart and Colbert endorsed Ron Paul then a month later went back to sucking democrat dick fuck them. That being said Maher is still worse lmao.

18. This is my thread Bill is a rotten piece of putrid shit, stinking up the airwaves.

Another over privileged corporate shill pretending to be something he's not.

I'm glad I don't watch TV

• Like Like x 1
  19. ^^

I first ran into him when he was doing "Politically Incorrect" on ABC. I had heard that he was a libertarian, and the words "politically incorrect" always grabs my attention cuz I'm about as PIC as you can get.

Then I actually started watching him and quickly realized that he's nothing more than a flaming, pro-state, partisan liberal.

"Libertarian?" Gimme a fucking break.

And aside from that he's snide, condescending, pompous and arrogant.