Hyena gets farted on by dead elephant

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 8, 2012.

1. why did i watch this again?
    idk but this thread = win :laughing:

2. :eek:

Attached Files:

3. I hear this Hyena gives the best rimjobs in the jungle.

4. That is straight nasty.

5. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Isn't nature beautiful?[/quote]

Dude I laughed my ass off at this

6. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Dude, that's why you start with the trunk and work your way down to the anus. Like a proper fuckin' gentleman! Pinky out![/quote]

*Pinky in

7. He put his whole head in there!!

8. hahahahahha i saw that, i wonder what was going through the monkey's head

9. That monkey looked mentally unstable or psychotic. :laughing: His facial expressions are disturbing yet hilarious. Its probably from living in that cage and crappy care...

10. does anyone have a link for that full episode? i wana know what happens!

11. Man I always come in these threads and think to myself "don't watch that, it's gonna be fucking nasty" then I watch it anyways and it's fucking nasty.. Like the dude just stuck his whole head up that elephants ass and started eating it man

12. Damn, that thing didn't hold back did he? I need to find me a Hyena, didn't know they were freaky like that.

13. Hahaha! The hyena ran like a bitch!

14. I just watched the vid again and laughed even harder, sucks for the hyena lmao

Edit:almost exactly 12 hours later....!?

15. [quote name='"Big Juice"']I just watched the vid again and laughed even harder, sucks for the hyena lmao

Edit:almost exactly 12 hours later....!?[/quote]

Lol get a hobby dude. :poke:

Saw this on animal planet yesterday. Or discovery. One of those. That elephant died elsewhere and they brought it their to study how the animals and insects would dispose of it.

You guys have had me sitting here pissing my pants at some of your comments. Totally needed that.

16. Elephant def had the last laugh, made that hyena work for some ass meat

17. I can't stop laughing...this thread is funnier than the joke thread lol

18. Wild dog species like the hyenas and coyotes start with the ass first when feeding on dead animals.

19. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']Wild dog species like the hyenas and coyotes start with the ass first when feeding on dead animals.[/quote]

Ass, mouth, open wound, the softest tissue is what they go for, especially on something like an elephant.

20. Hyenas look like dogs but are more closer related to cats closest to a meerkat