Keep hearing HAARP at night.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RonPaullegion92, Oct 2, 2012.

1. The past week ive seen an increase in Chem Trails in my area, I also hear this rumbling noise coming from the sky at least several times a day now. One day I decided to record the noise with my Iphone because nobody else seemed to notice and the audio came out perfect. There is no chance I am hearing a plane or helicoptor as I am familiar with both noises as I live near an Airforce base. I have a really good sense of hearing especially when im high and ive never heard anything like this before, if you have any explanation for what this noise is im open.

Attached Files:

2. there are quite of few vidz on youtube about those noises too, pretty interesting if you ask me.

3. @superskunk64 there always accompanied by weather phenomena 2hrs after the noise in the first video a tornado warning for a 100mile area was announced.

4. Fuuuck this shit. I'm already in way too deep.

5. I don't really hear anything.

6. Why has nobody watched the video this thread wont make sense unless you do.

7. @zjsladek Turn the Volume all the way up you cant hear the rumbling noise? Its kind of muffled because it was windy but you can still hear it, it sounds like a small Earthquake.

8. Trippy as fuck, man. Be safe!

9. #9 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    Finally, someone who is also experiencing this disturbing threat to humanity. I know my UserID might give people the idea that I'm from Africa, but it's a ruse to keep the governemtn off my tail. They can't figure out my location; I use a myriad of IP masking techniques.

Anyway, OP, do you ever experience the unexplainable fatigue after you notice the HAARP? After it's been on, I feel I can't think straight as usual and neither can I concentrate or remember things as clearly as usual. It's almost like I have some type of brain fog. I also get these headaches that won't go away; sometimes I even get chest pains. Usually, especially when the noises are more loud than usual, my vision gets disturbed; my eyes are suddenly sensitive to light and even dry and itchy, sometimes things become blurry. I also get all types of pains; sometimes it's my muscles, other times it's my joints, even my chest, throat and abdomen area. It's as if the vibrations affect my entire body on some level. At nights, when I try to sleep, I find it difficult to breathe, it's like my breath is "running out," as if I have asthma. Many times I don't feel rested after sleep, even if I had my nine hours.

I'm posting this to help others notice that these symptoms aren't normal, and if you have experienced this then please share your story, even if you didn't know it was caused by HAARP. I also heard from some of my fellow conspiracy theorists that these effects are also getting more prominent for them, and that all this can be explained by the fact that they are pumping more power through the HAARP in preparation for the coming end of days. It seems they want to take out a chunk of the population or even worse, turn us into mind-slaves.

I think I'm going to vote for Romney; maybe he will enlighten us concerning all the hidden technology the government is keeping from us. Obama is too much of a communist to let people know the truth.

10. Bold part sounds like you are just getting old... Welcome to life bro..

and about the noises,, They exist and the government is playing a hand in it without telling anyone.

[​IMG]

11. I'm getting old? Well yeah, 23 in a couple months, but that's beside the point. I've been to several doctors and these symptoms can't be explained -- or maybe they just don't want to tell me the truth. I've even been to a psychiatrist, because I thought all this had to be psychosomatic, but I was told that I'm fully functioning and perfectly healthy, psychologically speaking. I exercise normally, so many of these things are really confounding to me.

12. @thelonelystoner Yes! I feel like shit whenever I see chemtrails and hear the noise I'm barely 20 I thought it was just the weed but I feel downright depressed for no apparent reason and I'll start sloaching bcause I can't stand straight. Shit just got real, now it's personal.

13. Yeah. I almost forgot about the mood swings. I'm depressed one moment, the next I'm laughing hysterically at sometging mildly funny. This is downright strange!

14. Nothing to worry about citizens. Go about your life, you will be cared for.

15. Them black helicopters gonna be coming after your ass soon!!!

16. Uhm, Romney is just as much a pig as obama, but bear in mind, Obama said himself in a public speech, "After election I learned, You cannot change Washington from the inside, you havw to change Washington from the outside.

That's a powerful and meaningful statement for our own president to say willingly.

That says a lot about the president being a puppet aspect.

I think Obama tries to do what he thinks is best, but hes so easily manipulated by outside forcess that he has no choice but to do as they wish.

17. #17 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    Notice how he was talking about Washington, and not the entire U.S. Stop regurgitating anti-Obama sentiments; he's gonna win, because Romney can't open his mouth without sticking his foot into it. Romney can't lead the people; he has Aspergers. Sure he can't be judged for his condition, but to be successful in politics you have to be socially aware.

Here's a list of all his gaffes:

- Tying his dog to his car when he went on a family vacation. (Anti-social behaviour?)
    - Openly proclaiming his disdain for half of the damn nation. (Lack of empathy)
    - Thinking that he stands a chance in the election race. (Grandiose delusions?)
    - Getting a cheap spray tan to appeal to Hispanic voters; the same voters he alienated several weeks ago. (Blatant Manipulation)
    - Refusing to go into any sort of detail about his policies. (More Manipulation)

Romney is a damn sociopath; an awkward one at that.

18. Ive seen tons of chemtrails, as soon as i figure out how to upload pictures of them i will, also how do i get a video off of my phone onto here, got a video of a plane creating a chemtrail. Trippy shit man.

ANd its really happening, go to ted.com and look up david keith, he is a big geoengineering proponent

19. @thelonelystoner Obama sucks luciferian dick.

20. Wtf are they spraying is the next question.