Levels of shroom trips?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lilstoner, Aug 18, 2006.

1. hey everyone, ive only done mushrooms once, altought im doing it again soon so i want to know, what is teh different level of trips that you can have , i ahve hear between 1 and 5? Like how many grams of mush do u have to do to get a level 5 trip. The first time that i did them i ate 6 grams, what level would that have been classified in? thx in advance

2. the best place to look would be shroomery.org:)

3. the last few times ive eaten shrooms, ive had unneccesarily bad trips, just really bad, i can maintain my trips even tho there bad, it just gets wierd, and its like damn, i cant do anything till this goes away, went to lay down and felt alot better.

4. You wanna trip?! eat 7 g's of mush, thats above and beyond :)

5. 7 grams isn't that a lil too much espicially for someone who has done them once? how many times have you tripped br3ad you must be an expert.

6. ive had 4 good trips and the last one i had was pretty bad... no one reason, just overall weird. even though i was trippin balls i never told anyone i wanted it to end, i just kept chillen and thinking good thoughts untill it wore off... then when i returned to reality, reality was AWESOME. it felt so safe to be in reality. now i wanna trip again... no matter how bad or intense it gets, its so awesome.

i could not get the thought out of my head that reality isnt reality. i was like... if drugs can change what i see, feel, think, taste, and say... then how do i know reality is one thing.... maybe theres thousands of realitys... asfsdfasodfja!

7. i didnt know there was 5 levels of trips? from what i hear/experienced theres no 'levels' of tripping. its more like your either experiencing this world or the etheral infinite world.

im gonna check out this 5 level mumbojumbo for myself.

8. 7 grams...

thats like twice as strong as 3.5 grams...

I stilll havn't gone to the level I want to go to. I've done 7.

9. I think I went to level 6 once.

10. the second time i tripped (on mush), i ate three bags of very high quality mushrooms. Ate one bag at seven, and two bags two hours later. i like had acual tactile hallocinations, like spiders on my walls and shit, was INSANE.

i ended up just running laps in my basement ass naked wearing saftey goggles

with shrooms definatly start off slow... if you take to much and psych yourself out it'll be hard to keep your trip undercontrol, and you'll start to panic and it's all downhill from there.

11. omg lmfao!

+rep for giving me a great laugh.

12. Last year i had purchased about 50 bucks worth of shrooms, i suppose it was like 5-10 grams, i think they were liberty caps from mexico... about 5 little baggys

But anyhow i was like allright i will just take 1 baggy and see what happens

so i ate a lil baggy and like 10-15 mins later nothing happend...least that i noticed haha
    so i say screw it and eat 2 more bags...about 15 mins later i still didnt really notice shit so i ended up eating the last 2 baggys...and was like hmm this sux, but around 10-15 mins later i started noticing some severe changes in my attitude and perceptions...
    and my stomach started to hurt so most of the next 10-15 mins i avoided the urge to throw up which my stomach was upset, and tried to remove any paranoia that i may have food poisioned myself, i started to go to the kitchen to go get some water

But i somehow was distracted by doing that and saw my cat sitting down on the floor all its legs and arms tucked in and such and i startered laughing and so i decided to sit face to face at allmost the exact way it was sitting and was annoyingly giggling and laughing at it to its face, and the i decided to start poking at it with a figer lightly, i was noticing its eye was getting bigger and smaller and i couldnt stop giggling, must of sat there doing that for about 20 minutes till my muscles in my stomach started getting sore from the laughing and shit after it finnally got mad it took off and i just got up and forgot completly about the water and walked outside put on my Sunglasses(dirtbike goggles grabed my sledge hammer and started destroying one of my trash wooden chairs on the side of the house and was immagining and actually Seeing the heads of people i didnt like on the chair hahahaha and was laughing and just smashing the chair once i couldnt sledge any stable peice anymore i was like wait a second some of these peices of wood that i smashed up i could probubly create a a bunch of shanks!! and an AXE!!! so i sat there listeing to music for i guess the next 2-3 hours carving shanks out of all that shit and as i started comming down i was wondering why i got that stupid idea in the first place...

So i went inside tried to watch some youtube on the computer but the videos had all these fucked up colors and it looked like everything was in horrible quality so i was like well fuck that...and just layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a few hours, on my ceiling theres like these 3 spot circles that had been dammaged from water leaks on the roof before so i was just watching those rings kinda fade in and out and change colors, and all with a smile on my face...

so yea i think i kinda learned my lesson that time that mushrooms take a little time to start doing their job and not to be impatient..

now i am getting into the field of growing golden teachers from a vermiculite and rice flower substrate wish me luck

13. Whenever I am done tripping I always feel grateful to have myself and my body and my life :)

14. #15 OneLove., Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009