Residents of Florida, Take Caution

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, May 30, 2012.

1. I'm going to post a bunch of things i've compiled from various sources for the safety of anyone living in Florida at the moment. If you do not believe any of this to be true, that is your opinion. It is my opinion that something is going on that we are not being told, until it's too late, of course. This is a warning thread, for anyone interested..

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us
    i'm going to quote key points from the articles/videos.
    Stolen medical equipment may carry deadly brain disease

From a member on a different forum..
    Zombie virus identified- NOT BATH SALTS - YouTube

Synthia, is apparently a nanotech virus that resists antibiotics:confused:

Don't believe the propaganda they spew in the news. No toxicology report has been done and they are claiming bath salts, lsd, pcp. Look deeper people, please. I'm going to hold off on my final conclusion of this until i've gathered more data and information.

Be Aware

good day or night to you all.

2. woooooooaaaaahh

i live in florida

3. Interesting stuff, certainly worthy of a "cautious approach"; but zombie apocalypse? Maybe so, probably not. Guess time will tell.

4. God i hope theres a zombie apocalypse. I have my bug out bag ready and well, i know a couple caves where i can go live in, near some fresh water and theres plenty of animals to live off of. I got a bunch of marijuana seeds and well, ill grow old watching my fields of marijuana take over the landscape while im safely away from the zombies.

5. #5 tokinbud420, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    This isn't an attack on you personally, but why the fuck would anyone HOPE for people to be eating each other? shooting each other? running place to place to survive? It's not like it would be in the fucking movies! Grow a sense of reality and really THINK about the implications this would have...@allpeoplewhoHOPEzombieshappen.

in other news, if you are interested at all by this thread research the nanotech virus I mentioned SYNTHIA. This is some genetic engineering dr frankenstein type shit. Why are scientists playing GOD?:confused:

put on your tin foil hats everyone, this is some heavy shit.
    Where do texas cattle along the coastline get their water from? The Gulf. What if the corexit and all the other chemicals BP dumped into the gulf is the cause of this?? It's too early to say for certain but this could be an 'advanced' mad cow disease.
    *tin-foil hat off*
    holy shit, research blades, dig deep, seek knowledge. I don't know what to think.

6. Lol, all of this Zombie talk reminds me of the TED talk about 4a.m.

7. what an intelligent contribution to my thread, thanks.

8. I'm not really into all this zombie apocalypse stuff, but that timeline you have laid out is awesome, I'm impressed. Also I do live in Florida and now you have me more worried about that rash then anything else. ::eek

9. Thank god this happened in Florida and not a good state.

10. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Thank god this happened in Florida and not a good state.[/quote]
    :(
    It's airborne so I hope it comes to you for saying that

I don't need more reasons to hate this place, but there are always more, I don't like this.

11. I have more "timeline" esque events, I just didn't post them all. If you'd like I could try and dig up the rest of the timeline.

ghost, you got full rep, been here awhile and still make comments like that? Come on, man. Contribute or get out.

12. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']ghost, you got full rep, been here awhile and still make comments like that?[/quote]
    I think that's why he has full rep, I feel like he had no light greens just a few months ago.

13. #13 So_savage420, May 30, 2012
    [quote name='"tokinbud420"']

I have more "timeline" esque events, I just didn't post them all. If you'd like I could try and dig up the rest of the timeline.[/quote]

Please do im very interested, I see past the medias bullshit, something's going on and it seems the time frame for all this is happening this month.

14. Regardless of his comment, this is a serious matter and I would appreciate it if people in this thread discussed it in a serious manner. For future notice of everybody. Flammz what part of FL are you from? around the coast or near a major city?

15. Holy shit dude, you are totally the first person to make a zombie joke out of this tragedy! I applaud your originality!! REP!!

16. #16 tokinbud420, May 30, 2012
    Searching for the links now, will edit this post with information.
    edit:

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash [1] www.huffingtonpost.com...

5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport ... [2] www.wptv.com...

5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester [3] www.mysuburbanlife.com...

5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident [4] www.wesh.com...

5/23: Man Bites Cousin's Nose Off [5] www.nbcsandiego.com...

5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash [6] www.miamiherald.com...

5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School [7] www.wesh.com...

5/25: 'Disoriented' passenger subdued on flight in Miami [8] www.foxnews.com...

5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police [9] www.huffingtonpost.com...

5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest [10] abcnews.go.com...

5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowe's employees, resists arrest [11] columbus.wtvm.com...

(I did not complile these links, all credit is due to slevenznero or asff07 (whoever posted it first) of reddit)

17. lol, i live in florida :)

18. #18 TheOldReliable, May 30, 2012
    Well I hope that the big news hits in 2 weeks because that's about how much time I need till I will be far away from the US!

If there is a zombie apocalypse I guess I got out at the right time to never return :)

EDIT: Now you have me thinking how sad it will be if I find out the US is hit by a Zombie infestation with nearly all my family and loved ones back home :(

19. How am I supposed to study for a test when you come on here and post real Shit like this..

Good work man I'm terrifed son. Zombies have been happining in my dreams for a long time lately. So naturally I'm creepers out. I'm in Indiana BTW

20. Fuck why did it have to be florida.