Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, May 16, 2012.

1. Gimmick: Bin Laden's death

When Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death. I wonder what those high ranking government officials were watching in situation room? Was it just another gimmick to fool people?
    [​IMG]

Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

Elliott By Elliott Freeman

May 1, 2012 - yesterday in Politics

Pentagon officials recently disclosed to the Associated Press (AP) that they could not find any photo or video evidence to confirm that Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed in the Navy Seal raid in Pakistan a year ago.

AP has submitted more than 20 requests for information surrounding the raid on Bin Laden's Abbottabad compound to the U.S. Government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Laden's death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Laden's dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Laden's body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

In addition, the Pentagon admitted that it could not find an autopsy report, death certificate or results of a DNA identification test for Bin Laden, in spite of claims made by President Obama and reported by CBC News that a DNA test was performed.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323364#ixzz1tkGArVgD

2. Read an article similar to this one. Osama was not killed by seal team six. It was all just a fucking plan to get obama's approval ratings up a little higher.

3. 9/11 was an inside job!

Politicians are reptilians!

Obama IS Osama!

derpderpderpderpderp

4. Welllllllllllllllllll they don't need proof they're the government...Americans don't care because it doesn't affect their current lives...and they know this

5. Truth means little to Americans.

6. It honestly doesn't make much of a difference if he is dead or alive. It's not like he doesn't have a second in charge or anything. His death would be a morale booster at most.

7. This entire world is a mess.

Alien intervention or armageddon, doesn't go any other way

8. Honestly, if Osama Bin Laden was truly responsible for 9/11, we should have made that guy president asap cuz that shit was better executed than all of Bush's 8 years.

But this article means nothing, it's the pentagon for christ's sake. NO ONE there can talk about what they really do.

9. This doesnt surprise me why do you think they didn't want to release them?...

You'd be a fool to think our government as classy enough to not release the pictures in fear of some bullshit Al queda Uprising...or not wanting the place of his remains as a site for a Martyr ....yeah..

right the only thing they do classy is craft lies and shit on other countries..we do that real classy... if lies can be considered such

10. Every one of these asshats in this photo deserves an Oscar for their incredible acting ability. round of applause for this clowns :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Fucking dicks...

11. Maybe he's having lunch with bush again hiding out

12. It's true. I saw him and Elvis when I was at the mall the other day. :rolleyes:

Honestly folks. We're talking about the Pentagon. Do you think they're gonna release photos of Bin Laden's body just because the Associated Press asked them really really nicely?

13. maybe they all dont know about it...i mean they only had an overhead view

14. #14 FLUXCAPAC1T0R, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    Even if it was set up, hes dead as far as anyone will ever know.

But it really dosent matter because theres always another wealthy "terrorist" our government can train to only in the end turn against us. Were the real problem i would hate to say. Bin Laden is just another resulting example of our own governments greed.

15. i was in basic training when they killed bin laden and our drill sgts showed us the cell phone picture that they took for the kill confirm. he was shot in the fucking face... multiple times. he is dead.

16. Doubt we killed Osama, he probably died a long ass time ago.

Pics or didnt happen.

17. It's sad that people (americans especially) will believe anything they are told and never question it.

No wonder the country is in the shit hole it's in today.

18. osamas been dead since 2002

19. They say they dropped the corpse into the sea. They even couldn't show you a picture. Yet they release a drammatical story that they did measure the height of the corpse - in a primitive way. Do you believe it?

20. #20 LaCurandera, May 19, 2012
    Last edited: May 19, 2012

Well, taking to account the fact that Bin Laden is a CIA operative known as Tim Osman and that the entire Bin Laden family was very close with the Bush family, I'm saying it's a hoax.

Burial at sea is an honourable ritual for the muslims. Many of Middle-East's high-valued muslims were appalled at why the US would steal the body, give it the most honourable muslim burial, and not show an inch of his supposed dead body.

Muammar Gaddafi was maybe a tenth of the "terrorist" Bin Laden was claimed to be, why did his death end up shown documented and the latter still in the dark?

Taking to account again, the single fact that Bin Laden and Bush families are strongly and deeply connected, I don't think Osama is dead. Or the fact that Al Quaeda is a made-up crew, for that matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5KbXLxoquM]"Al Quaeda never existed, not when Bin Laden lived and does not exist now.."[/ame]